- Cycling package / Bib Shorts / *Helmet (until putting on a dastar) / Cycling Shoes / (Jersey will be washed each day) Also really worth bringing spare jerseys, base layers and many others. Please check out climate forecasts beforehand and plan appropriately.
- Waterproofs -packable rain Jacket / log sleeves base levels / more than sneakers if you have some, be sure to make certain these are water resistant not rain resistance / splash proof and many others.
- Lounge/casualwear for immediately after bicycle rides (to wear close to in the gurdwara)
- Head / confront coverings covering for Sikh Temples and indoor parts.
- Money (Income / Cards) for café stops. (Some destinations may well not settle for funds)
- Spare bike gloves possibly a entire and fifty percent finger choice.
- Towels /Shower gels /Toothpaste / Toothbrush
- Lip Balm / Sunlight product
- Bike lights (Front and back)
- Chamois / body glide
- Bicycle consume bottles and spare bottles if essential.
- Chargers for Telephones and Bicycle Navs
- 2 -3 way extension guide for charging all your devices (Garmin/Cell phone/Lights/and so on)
- Tiny electrical power bank if wanted, as you may need to have to cost your cycle GPS on stops.
- Spare interior tubes for your unique wheel dimensions, for tubeless process remember to carry your personal sealant and so forth
- Food / Gasoline – If you desire your possess model of bars, gels, and so forth make sure you convey your own source along.
- Any medicine you may perhaps need in excess of the 4 times
- Personalized food stuff for evenings if expected (All meals will be provided – strictly only vegetarian)
- Bicycle Lock – To continue to keep your bike risk-free right away and at end.
- Any fix equipment which are distinct/unique to your bike
- Chain Lube / Wax
Right away Stays:
- Inflatable mattress / camping mattress / sleeping bag
- Cover and pillows (Be sure to pack in a black bag with your name on the bag)
- Covid19 Self check package x 2
The Sikh Support Line itself tackles many concerns with regards to prescription drugs and liquor abuse. As we all are representing the charity and its values, there is a stringent plan towards no liquor/Medications/Cigarette smoking to be consumed at any time all through the journey and right away stays.
Please also be conscious of any photographs taken in the course of the experience on social media platforms as we do not want to drop a poor gentle on the charity.
Owing to room limitations in the minibus Preferably if you can pack light and in 1 bag it would be great.
*the SHL recommends the carrying of helmets, nonetheless we are not earning this a necessary necessity. The wearing of Dastars and Dumalla will be permitted. Remember to guarantee your have well being and safety when considering your appropriate head wear.
If you do choose to use a Dastar or Dumalla be sure to guarantee this handles your entire head
The SHL will just take no obligation on this subject.