Expert development is your responsibility. Any lady critical about job development generally has it on her thoughts and in her sight. The most significant misconception is that it is pricey to go on expert advancement. It doesn’t have to be costly. Funds is the number one particular rationale why a good deal of people bypass professional improvement and finish up stunting their vocation development. But blaming charge is a cop out.
There are numerous reduced price matters you can do to invest in your qualified improvement.
- Get biblical with it and “tithe”. Ok for those of you who show up at church faithfully, you comprehend the concept of tithing. It is wherever you give 10% of your earnings to the Lord. Very well I content material that you can tithe to oneself as effectively as the Lord. I usually tithe in thirds. 10% to church, 10% to develop my discounts and 10% committed to my experienced development. Set oneself up a Qualified Enhancement Fund. It can be a different savings account at your local bank or credit rating union, or even using the envelope procedure. Each and every thirty day period count up your contributions and decide no matter if to devote in a training course or certification or if you want to continue to construct the account up to invest in a meeting or a little something larger. But no make a difference what, really do not contact that funds for any other goal. You are going to be amazed at how significantly funds you accumulate.
- Recall that Studying is Basic. I am a voracious reader. I have been given that I was a baby. Do not around search your local library. Granted some space libraries are greater than other individuals, but consider an afternoon and stroll as a result of. My neighborhood library has a e-book sale the initially Saturday of each individual thirty day period. I always uncover terrific books (it could be mainly because I reside in an place exactly where a lot of outstanding business enterprise persons dwell). I have paid out wherever concerning 50 cents and $5 for high quality textbooks. I have gotten guides by Jack Welch, Seth Godin and lots of a lot more outstanding assumed & small business leaders. You never know what gems you will locate. Also, indicator up for member cards at guide chains like Barnes & Noble and Borders. You get distinctive discounts and gross sales. I love the clearance table! And of course there are on-line book web pages these kinds of as Amazon.com, 50 percent.com and Alibris. Reading through books continue to keep you up to date in your marketplace and social traits.
- Trade with your close friends. If you cling with an intelligent crowd, which I’m positive you do, you can generally trade textbooks, CDs, and packages. My pals really like coming to my dwelling due to the fact I have an real library in my home. Indeed, a independent area that is a devoted library with all my guides, CDs, Journals and DVDs. Rather than lending stuff out, I make trades. That way I know I will get my points back again! You’ve read of cookie swap get-togethers and even outfits swap get-togethers. Every single month, make it a stage to have a Information Swap Celebration. All people invited should really make a listing of what they have (publications, CDs, DVDs, and many others) so there is no overlap. Then have everyone deliver the items to the party and trade. You are educating by yourself and helping your buddies teach by themselves at the exact same time. Trust me it is fun and saves lots of funds.
- Enlist your boss in your qualified development prepare. I know times are restricted, but some companies are nonetheless inclined to commit in their leading expertise. If you are a useful worker and you continue to be on the cutting edge of your field (and that in turns provides worth to your company’s base line), your organization may possibly shell out for you to attend conferences, coaching and/or certification classes. It’s up to you to produce a powerful proposal and presentation that convinces them why you are the man or woman to show up at, what added benefits you’ll achieve, and how it matches into the company’s success. The stress of proof is on you so make it a excellent scenario. Request a meeting with your manager and explain to him or her where you’d like to see your job go. Then ask for his or her assistance in achieving your aims. Inquire about tuition aid or tuition reimbursement applications.
- Understand a new language. You can access tons of totally free and small expense internet websites, obtain CD and DVD packages, tutorial textbooks or get a tutor. Local community faculties present courses for continuing education credits. Take a look at their web sites and locate out what language classes they offer and what degrees you can take. Remaining bilingual (or multilingual) can radically raise your earning likely. Although some people today still battle embracing additional languages (Spanish in unique) the intelligent individuals are immersing by themselves in new languages. Master a new language.
- Cannot find the money for to return to college, glance into continuing instruction courses. The natural beauty of continuing education is that you can typically get credit that can be utilized toward specific certifications and task promotions. There are certificate, diploma and certification courses in all the things from Business office Administration to Undertaking Management to Bookkeeping & Accounting. These programs put together you to sit for certification examinations.
- Get a team of mentors. Of course, a crew. No just one mentor can satisfy all of your desires. Also, no a person person is intended to be your mentor eternally. It’s a excellent professional shift to uncover multiple mentors from different backgrounds and encounter. Draw from the collective knowledge. Make positive you set up regular appointments with them on a rotating basis. Choose a great deal of notes and obstacle on your own to understand a lot more in amongst your conferences. Recall to give back in return. Just after all, your mentors are being gracious with their time. Even if they do not question for or call for just about anything in return, it is still proper etiquette to set up a give and get connection.
- There’s usually the online! When all else fails, you can find a prosperity of details on the website. There are useful resource sites out there on every possible matter. Training your Google expertise to come across new and up to date details. While some would warning you to stay absent from viewpoint blogs, I say read through them, but be goal. It is often good to get other people’s point of view on different problems. Set up Google Alerts so that you are notified each and every time an post, web site write-up or party pops up on the world wide web.
Really don’t let lack of money maintain you from advancing your occupation. In this economy, you should be innovative and resourceful. It is your accountability to cultivate your vocation. Over time, you will come across that you are going to be able to manage more refined qualified improvement. Right until then, try out the recommendations above.
Til upcoming time.
- A Accounting Management Audit Management Advertising Management Automobile Management Asset Management Aviation Management Agriculture Management Architectural Management Air Transport Management B Banking Management BPO Management Banking & Financial Services Management Business Marketing Business Ethics Business Communication Business Logistics Bio Technology Management Business Administration Business Management Business Environment Business Planning Business Strategy Bio Technology Management C Corporate Law Consumer Behaviour Corporate Finance Cost Management & Accountancy Corporate & Finance Management Corporate Governance Communication Management Clinical Pharmacology Clinical Research Consumer Behaviour Customer Relationship Management Construction Management Customer care Management Call Centre Management Co-operative Management Consumer Management Corporate Finance Management Chartered Finance Management D Dairy Management Distribution Logistic Management Database Management Development Strategy E E-Business System E-Commerce Energy Management Equity Research Management Entrepreneur Management Event Management Entrepreneurship Management Export Import Management Export Management F Finance Management Financial & Cost Accounting Financial Accountancy Financial Institutions Fashion Management Foreign Exchange Management G General Management Global Marketing Management Advertising Management Automobile Management Asset Management Aviation Management Agriculture Management Architectural Management Air Transport Management H HR Management Human Resource Management Hospital Management Healthcare Management Hospitality Management Hotel Management Holistic Management Hospital Administration Hardware Management I International Finance International Finance Management International HR Management International Business Information Technology Industrial Management Investment Management Investment Analysis Management Industrial Marketing Industrial Relations Information Management Industrial Safety Management International Business Management Inventory Management Industrial Relation Labour Law IT For Management Infrastructure Management Intellectual Property Rights Interior Management L Logistic Management Logistic Engineering M Marketing Management Mass Communication Media Management Mutual Fund Management Market Risk Management Marketing Finance Management Material Management Management Information System Management Of Sales Force Managerial Economics Manufacturing Planning & Control Mass Communication Management Mergers & Acquisitions Market Risk Management N Network Management Networking Management O Operations Management Organization Behaviour Operating System Operation Research P Principle & Practice of Management Personnel Management Project Management Production & Operation Management Professional Communication Purchasing Management Petroleum Management Portfolio Management Pharmacology Management Public Relationship Management Public Administration Q Quantitative Methods Quantitative Techniques in Management Quantitative Management R Research Methodology Retail Management Risk & Safety Management Risk & Insurance Management Rural Management S Sales & Distribution Management Six Sigma Management Six Sigma Green Belt Management Six Sigma Black Belt Management Statical Quality Control Supply Chain Management Store Management Software Project Management Shipping Management Software Management SAP Consultancy Management Sales Management T Telecom Management Total Quality Management Treasury Management Total Supply Management Travel & Tourism Training & Developing Take Over Acquisition Taxation Management Textile Management
- PALESTINE DAILY: Discover News based on what your friends are reading and publish your own reading activity. You have full control over what you publish. Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer By KIM GAMEL and RAMI AL-SHAHEIBI – Associated Press | AP – 1 hr 33 mins ago 59 6 Email Print Related Content The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer … The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer … World slideshows Thailand flooding 45 photos – 19 hrs ago Iraq War 50 photos – 1 hr 13 mins ago Gadhafi’s death spurs Syria protests 8 photos – 15 hrs ago See latest photos » MISRATA, Libya (AP) — Moammar Gadhafi’s blood-streaked body was on display in a commercial freezer at a shopping center Friday as Libyan authorities argued about what to do with his remains and questions deepened over official accounts of the longtime dictator’s death. New video emerged of his violent, chaotic last moments, showing fighters beating him as they drag him away. Nearly every aspect of Thursday’s killing of Gadhafi was mired in confusion, a sign of the difficulties ahead for Libya. Its new rulers are disorganized, its people embittered and divided. But the ruling National Transitional Council said it would declare the country’s liberation on Saturday, the starting point for a timetable that calls for a new interim government within a month and elections within eight months. The top U.N. rights chief raised concerns that Gadhafi may have been shot to death after being captured alive. The fate of his body seemed tied up in squabbles among Libya’s factions, as fighters from Misrata — a city brutally besieged by Gadhafi’s forces during the civil war — seemed to claim ownership of it, forcing the delay of a planned burial Friday. Also muddled was the fate of Seif al-Islam Gadhafi, the only Gadhafi son who stayed in Libya and reportedly survived after his father’s Aug. 21 ouster. It appeared Friday that he was still at large: some government ministers had said he was wounded and in custody in a hospital in the city of Zlitan, but a military official at the hospital, Hakim al-Kisher, denied he was there. In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gadhafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping center. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site’s guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men. “We want to see the dog,” some chanted. Gadhafi’s 69-year-old body was stripped to the waist, his torso and arms streaked with dried blood. Bullet wounds in the chest, abdomen and left side of the head were visible. The bloody siege of Misrata over the summer instilled a particularly virulent hatred of Gadhafi there — a hatred now mixed with pride because he was captured and killed by fighters from the city. New video posted on Facebook showed revolutionary fighters dragging a confused-looking Gadhafi up the hill to their vehicles after his capture and less than an hour before he was killed. The young men scream “Moammar, you dog!” as their former leader wipes at blood covering the left side of his head, neck and left shoulder. Gadhafi gestures to the young men to be patient, and says “What’s going on?” as he wipes fresh blood from his temple and glances at his palm. A young fighter later is shown carrying a boot and screaming, “This is Moammar’s shoe! This is Moammar’s shoe! Victory! Victory!” In Tripoli, joy over Gadhafi’s end spilled into a second day as thousands converged on central Martyrs’ Square for Friday prayers and celebrations. Men danced and hoisted the country’s new red-green-and-black flag. “It’s the start of a new era that everybody hopes will bring security and freedom,” said Tarek Othman, a computer specialist. “I hope democracy is the path we take so all of these Libyans who have sacrificed will really feel free.” He stood with his wife — who wore a cap in the revolution’s colors over her all-encompassing black niqab — in the square, which was formerly known as Green Square and was used by Gadhafi to stage rallies against the uprising. Khaled Almslaty, a clothing vendor, said he wished Gadhafi had not been killed after being captured. “But I believe he got what he deserved because if we prosecuted him for the smallest of his crimes, he would be punished by death,” he said. “Now we hope the NTC will accelerate the formation of a new government and … won’t waste time on irrelevant conflicts and competing for authority and positions.” It’s a tall order after nearly 42 years of rule by one man, who often acted according to whims and tolerated no dissent. Libya’s new leaders have stressed the need for reconciliation, but many factions are eager to have their say after years of repression. The Western-backed NTC, a collection of former rebels, returned exiles, technocrats and Islamists, has always been united behind its goal of ousting Gadhafi. Now the group must overcome divisions and competing self-interests to rebuild the oil-rich North African nation, which was stripped of institutions under Gadhafi. The NTC said interim leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil will formally declare liberation on Saturday in the eastern city of Benghazi, where the revolution began in mid-February. Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has promised to resign, saying he will not be part of any new government and will instead turn his attention to fighting corruption. The transitional council has asked the United Nations “to play a significant role” in helping it write a constitution, hold elections and build democratic institutions, Ian Martin, the U.N. envoy to Libya, said. “No one should underestimate in this moment of celebration in Libya how great are the challenges that lie ahead,” he said. He also warned of “a major challenge in the future of those of the fighters who don’t wish to return to previous civilian occupations.” At the U.N. in New York, Russia proposed Friday that the Security Council lift the no-fly zone it imposed on Libya and end its authorization of military action to protect civilians now that Gadhafi has been killed. The French and British ambassadors to the U.N. said that more consultation with Libyan authorities is needed to smoothly end the no-fly zone and transfer traffic control to civilian authorities. Gadhafi was killed when revolutionary fighters overwhelmed him and the last of his loyalists in his coastal hometown Sirte, the last bastion of his regime to be captured after weeks of heavy fighting. Authorities have promised to bury Gadhafi in accordance with Islamic traditions calling for quick interment, but Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said the burial was delayed because officials were debating “what the best place is to bury him.” Gadhafi’s family, most of whom are in Algeria or other nearby African nations, issued a statement calling for an investigation into how Gadhafi and another of his sons, Muatassim, were killed. In the statement on the pro-Gadhafi, Syria-based TV station Al-Rai, they asked for international pressure on the NTC to hand over the bodies of the two men to their tribe. Gadhafi was captured alive and there have been contradictory accounts of how and when he received his fatal wounds. Rupert Colville, a spokesman for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, said the images of his last moments were very disturbing. “More details are needed to ascertain whether he was killed in some form of fighting or was executed after his capture,” Colville said. According to most accounts from fighters on the ground and their commanders, Gadhafi and his loyalists were in a convoy trying to flee when NATO airstrikes hit two of the vehicles. Then revolutionary forces moved in and clashed with the loyalists for several hours. Gadhafi and his bodyguards fled their cars and took refuge in a nearby drainage tunnel. Fighters pursued and clashed with them before Gadhafi emerged from the tunnel and was grabbed by fighters. Most accounts agree that Gadhafi died from wounds 30 to 40 minutes later as an ambulance took him to Misrata. But accounts differ over how he suffered those wounds. Most commanders and fighters at the scene with whom The Associated Press has spoken say that when he was captured, Gadhafi already was fatally wounded. In the videos of his capture, however, he has blood on his head, but none on his chest or abdomen. At one point, his shirt is pulled up to his chest, but no wound is visible. Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said Gadhafi was wounded after his capture. “It seems like the bullet was a stray and it could have come from the revolutionaries or the loyalists,” Shammam said. Other fighters, commanders and witnesses have not spoken of any such crossfire or further clashes. Siraq al-Hamali, a 21-year-old fighter, told AP that he rode in the vehicle carrying Gadhafi as it left Sirte. He did not mention coming under fire and said Gadhafi died en route of wounds he already had. Even reports of the coroner’s conclusions were confused over which wound was fatal — some said it was the shot to the head, others said it was a shot to the liver. Muatassim, who had been his father’s feared national security adviser, was captured alive separately in Sirte, and how he died also remains unknown. In a video aired Friday on Al-Rai, the 34-year-old Muatassim, wearing a bloodied undershirt, sits on a mattress in a room with fighters around him. He takes a swig of water and smokes a cigarette as he argues with at least one man who accused him of robbing the country and abusing its sons. The fighter then orders Muatassim to say “Allahu Akbar” or “God is great” before the video cuts to a segment with Muatassim lying subdued on the mattress with his forearm on his forehead. He also appears to check for an injury on his collar bone. The last scene is of Muatassim lying dead, apparently in a hospital, with a huge gash in his chest. ___ Gamel reported from Tripoli. Associated Press writers Hadeel al-Shalchi, Sarah El Deeb and Lee Keath in Cairo and Anita Snow at the U.N. contributed to this report. @yahoonews on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook Editors’ Picks A riot police officer tries to extinguish the fire of a petrol bomb on another officer during riots with anti-austerity demonstrators in Athens’ Syntagma (Constitution) squareslideshow Petrol bomb attack on Greek police Hannibal Gaddafislideshow Gadhafi family on the run FILE – In this Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009 file photo, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi gestures with a green cane as he takes his seat behind bulletproof glass for a military parade in Green Square, Tripoli, Libya. Libyan special forces stormed a two-day-old protest encampment in the country’s second largest city of Benghazi, clearing the area early Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011, said witnesses, as a human rights group estimate scores of people have died in the harsh crackdown on days of demonstrations. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis, File)slideshow Libyan dictator Gadhafi killed Libyans celebrate Moammar Gadhafi’s death in front of the Libyan Embassy in Amman, Jordan, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Moammar Gadhafi, who ruled Libya with a dictatorial grip for 42 years until he was ousted by his own people in an uprising that turned into a bloody civil war, was killed Thursday when revolutionary forces overwhelmed his hometown, Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after his regime fell. (AP Photo/Mohammad Hannon)slideshow Libyans celebrate Gadhafi’s death 1slideshow Captain Scott’s lost photographs Detective Rick Lee talks to a pedestrian in Zuccotti Park in New York, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Lee is gaining Internet fame for his un-stereotypical appearance. Online blog posts make tongue-in-cheek references to him as the “Hipster Cop.” His look includes cardigans, professorial-style glasses and side-swept hair. The plainclothes officer has been doing community affairs work at the protest. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)slideshow Occupy Wall Street’s hipster cop Explore Related Content 1 – 4 of 12 Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center freezerPlay Video Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle celebrate in Souk El Juma district in Tripoli, Libya, Friday Oct. 20, 2011. The death Thursday of Gadhafi, two months after he was driven from power and into … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle … Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Cente … A group of young men who evidently attacked a woman at a shopping center apparently … Full Story »Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Center ABC News (RSS) NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden gunPlay Video NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden … Top Stories » Iraq war over, US troops coming home, Obama says Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer Murdoch takes on shareholders at annual meeting Clinton visiting Tajikistan, Uzbekistan Cain tweaks 9-9-9 tax plan to allow exemptions AP-GfK Poll: 37 percent of public back protests AP sources: Bachmann staff in New Hampshire quits Most Popular Some stores freezing out Ben & Jerry’s new flavor Obama announces total Iraq troop withdrawal For $1 billion, one dictator Steve Jobs predicted Obama would be a one-term president Gadhafi was looks-conscious until the end Qadhafi death blunts GOP’s critique Today on Yahoo! 1 – 4 of 40 Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq All Comments Shared On Facebook My Comments Zubaida • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • Show location? HelpComment Guidelines your avatar Please Enter a Comment Manage Updates Your updates will be shared through Yahoo! Updates based on your preferences. Start sharing your updates on Yahoo! to Twitter based on your preferences. Add Twitter Your update will be shared to Facebook based on your Facebook preferences. 737 comments Popular Now Newest Oldest Most Replied Kay 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Kay • Pleasanton, United States • about a minute ago Report Abuse He declared death to the end and that is what he got. Reply Namatullah 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Namatullah • Curtea de Argeş, România • 2 minutes ago Report Abuse The bad days of Libia started by killing of Gadafi, Libia people have to see what the eastern leaders will do with them …… Shame on you, you had to look once at Afghanistan destiny then stand against your leader……Shame on you Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 2 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR OWNED MEDIA WILL NOT POST THE TRUTH STATED HERE. THEY ONLY LIKE PROPAGANDA AND FILTH…. More Reply JD 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JD • San Jose, United States • 3 minutes ago Report Abuse Moammar … We are going to take all of your oil too. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 3 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply D D RED 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 D D RED 3 minutes ago Report Abuse HA HA HA Ha ha ,,,, He got exactly what he so richly deserved. Now where is that locherbie bomber with the prostate cancer ,,, It’s time to remove his prostate through his brain….slowly Reply billy bronco 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 billy bronco 4 minutes ago Report Abuse That is one cold cut. Reply FWE 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 FWE • Buffalo, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse What day is garbage day in that neighborhood? Reply RALPH W 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 RALPH W 4 minutes ago Report Abuse Just a temporary measure until the display case is ready. Reply lance 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 lance • Chicago, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse this sounds like sum jeffery damher sh:t Reply JD 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 JD • San Jose, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse I wonder if he felt the same terror the passengers on Pan Am felt over Scotland? The only thing better than a dead terrorist, is a dead terrorist. Rot in hell Moammar Gadhafi. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse WE HOPE THAT THERE IS AN “AMERICA” LEFT….FOR PRESIDENT RON PAUL. IT IS CURRENTLY A DRUGGED “LUNATIC ASYLUM”….RUN BY AIPAC. 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse IS THERE ANY AMERICAN….THAT DOES NOT REALIZE THAT “OUR NEW YORK ISRAELI REGIME”….”IS” ….NATO…..AND THE U.N…….? … More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse ARE THE FRENCH AND BRITISH TAXPAYERS AWARE THAT “THEY” TOO ARE GOVERNED BY ISRAELI’S AND PUPPETS OF ISRAEL….? THESE CONTINUING ASSASINATIONS SMACK OF “ABU GRAIB” ALL-OVER-AGAIN…. More 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down5 TOTALLY AWARE 6 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES. CAN TRADITIONAL AMERICANS SLEEP AT NIGHT…..KNOWING “WHO” RULES THEM…?… More Reply eastwood 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 eastwood 7 minutes ago Report Abuse I think about this ” Islam is the only Religion that Celebrates Death in a Jubilant fashion with all joy and happyness as a joyful occastion of fodd and fun. how odd this includes themselves also. as them being very Reliogios and calling it Holyness. This is aganist all of the… More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down3 TOTALLY AWARE 8 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply JAMES R 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JAMES R • Arden, United States • 8 minutes ago Report Abuse Mr. President in your speech about the death of Gadafi, you stated that it ended 4 decades of terror in the world and his country of Libya, with his squandering of his countries WEALTH. Question what are you doing with the wealth of America? Is this not also called SQUANDERING ? Reply If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.Em 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.E … 8 minutes ago Report Abuse put him in a museum………………… Reply bogie2 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 bogie2 • San Angelo, United States • 9 minutes ago Report Abuse Animals Reply More Post a comment New: Location! You can now share your location with each comment and make it more interesting. Okay News For You Mom shielding kids is shot dead outside NYC school Kutcher pleads for media honesty amid cheating reports News Anchor Falls in Orgasm-Inducing Heels on Live TV Demi Moore Enraged, Violent on Screen Japan says to act decisively on excessive forex moves General Mills voluntarily recalls Fiber One bars Moammar Gadhafi and His Odd Relationship with Women UK navy seizes pirate ‘mothership’ The war in Libya is still a failure Ex-Pa. soft-drink CEO gets 20 years in prison Search Keyword Sponsored Links ( What’s this? ) Local Factory Outlet Find Factory Outlet Near You. See Actual Customer Reviews! Local.com Entertainment Centers Great Selection & Price! www.TotallyFurniture.com Building Maintenance Fitouts Painting Defits Repairs Construction call 1800 FACILITY www.facilityservices.com.au World News » Men take pictures of Muammar Gaddafi’s corpse displayed at a house in Misrata Gaddafi family demands body; NATO ends Libya war Rania El Gamal MISRATA, Libya (Reuters) – NATO called an end to its air war in Libya, and the clan of Muammar Gaddafi demanded a chance to bury the body that lay on display in a meat locker after a death as brutal and … Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies – SPA quotes royal court Angus McDowall (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Sultan died on Saturday, the country’s royal court confirmed in a statement carried by SPA, the state news agency. Anti-government protesters shout slogans during a rally to demand the ouster of Yemen’s President Ali Abdullah Saleh in the southern town of of Damt U.N. council condemns Yemen violence, urges deal Louis Charbonneau UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – The U.N. Security Council on Friday condemned the Yemeni government crackdown on protesters but urged the signing of an agreement that would require the president to step down … Pakistan’s PM Gilan greets U.S. Secretary of State Clinton at the prime minister’s residence in Islamabad Clinton says U.S. officials have met with Haqqanis Andrew Quinn and Chris Allbritton ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday that the United States had held a preliminary meeting with representatives of the Haqqani network, a group of militants Washington has … Supporters of the Party Democratic Progress (PDP) wave Tunisian flags and light flares during a rally in Ariyana district Tunisia rivals stake positions in election rallies Andrew Hammond and Tarek Amara TUNIS (Reuters)
- Demo New Template | Divorce Mistakes – Professional Divorce Network
- PALESTINE DAILY: Obama is a bastard. His Kenyan Father (Obama only has an African father, he obviously doesn’t consider himself African since he has no problem bombing Africa!) would probably be ashamed. Gaddafi is a hero not only for Africa, not only for the great Libya but for the whole world. Obama only has support from his idiotic nation, Gaddafi is loved everywhere. His legacy lives on and he will be an example of revolutionnary for all of us. I will always remember this, when the idiot of the White House was elected, none of my Africans friends were concerned, they told me, he is not our president and he will probably follow Bush’s step (Bush is a saint compared to him) and they were right. All people who support him because he is black please wake up, he hates Africa, he hates the world he is only here to follow an agenda. Don’t trust him, he seems nice but he’s a monster. show less 7cass1 and 11 more liked this Anon 13 hours ago in reply to world4LIBYA I have never liked him. I did not bother with his yaking in Cairo nor have I bothered to read abot the mass murderer but some tell me that his father abandoned him. the man had the good sense! Thea Goodman 19 hours ago in reply to world4LIBYA THERE IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST IN THE USA NAMED WAYNE MADSEN AND HE THINKS OBAMA MIGHT BE FROM INDONESIA AND NOT EVEN AFRICA. I AM INCLINED TO AGREE SINCE HIS SO-CALLED KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND AT LEAST TWO HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE FORGERIES. MR. MADSEN IS COLLECTING MONEY SO HE CAN RETURN TO INDONESIA AND GET TO THE TRUTH. AS YOU KNOW, MONEY OPENS DOORS… AFTER THE FAKE BIN LADEN DEATH & SUBSEQUENT DEATHS OF A SEAL TEAM TO SHUT THEM UP, I THOUGH THE DEATH OF THE COLONEL WAS A FAKE TOO. THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR THE BRUTAL… show more Attached files 4 people liked this. mathaba Moderator 3 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman Do not be sad for he is alive. But Ali was badly tortured, as was Mutassim, and so many others, heroes, killed in most cruel ways. Some of them did not always lead good lives but died the right way and so will be forgiven. Hundred thousand innocents killed. But they still will not win. world4LIBYA 13 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman I agree with you, I just read my comment and I’m sorry if I offended any american by saying idiotic nation. While I believe most of them don’t think for themselves and follow without knowing why, I might have offended you so I’m sorry. They said they burried him in the desert. (Osama?) I feel like I’m watching a Hollywood movie. They didn’t give his body to the family because it’s probably not him. truthseeker 23 hours ago For me, Gadhafi is not dead. He will forever live in my heart and mind. I appreciate so much what he does for african people all over the world. The family needs to know that Gadhafi is loved and respected. He gives me hope and I know that the west is doomed. the west is so evil. They lie soo much. brother Gadhafi is smart and I know he has outsmarted the rats being used by the west and the western nations. I am an African-american and my desire was to live in Lybia until I die. I pray I… show more achoquenao and 8 more liked this Thea Goodman 19 hours ago in reply to truthseeker I am praying that he is still alive. I am from the US and many people here loved Col.Quadaffi and saw him as a heroic symbol of resistance to the new World Order. If they did kill him like the video depicts then I hope everyone of them will burn in the hellfire! Attached files achoquenao and 3 more liked this 7cass1 Moderator 18 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman They will burn in hell indeed, but fight is not over , it is just beginning. It is time for your people to bring your warmonger government in check and discover true liberty and democracy and not a police state that US citizens currently enjoy. Bring your soldiers home instead of sending them to kill and be killed on behalf of NWO , invading countries that never invaded you or did anything to you (the US I mean), not to mention all the money being spent, billions sveni and 7 more liked this Eholcombe576 1 day ago My God people i am devastated! i am an African enslaved in America (African American) and i hate OBAMA and hope he is made a stanken carcass!!! i love Kaddafi so much and they way them darn rebels did his body? also when i go to my Mosque i get the feeling some of the folks im praying next to are stanken rat lovers and racist Arabs!!!! i just want toscream! i have been crying so much. i pray Allah destroys all western nations….even if it means the life or me and my children in the midst of the judgement…. show more achoquenao and 6 more liked this jorgejo 1 day ago There is a video on You Tube that shows Gaddafi being sodomized with what appears a stick. I doubt they would do that if it was a fake guy.So, probably the King of Kings is really dead, executed. And even Mathaba as already a tribute to him, so maybe is really dead 1 person liked this. Ruuby1 15 hours ago in reply to jorgejo Why not? They would do anything, cruel, stupid and stoned as they are. Just look at those guys abusing him. They want to hurt someone, their eyes are full of hatred, the are yelling like crazy monkeys. How could they have been 100 per cent sure, that this poor person, they are torturing, is Gaddafi? Because he looked a little bit like him? Because there was a driver with him? They did not care – they wanted to kill, no matter what or whom. Maybe someone wants ou to believe what you believe right now, for what reason ever. You… show more achoquenao liked this mathaba Moderator 20 hours ago in reply to jorgejo Sorry, we cannot help you with such simplistic thinking. Do you believe all you see on TV. Yes, there is a rat sodomising someone with a stick. If real people, and not fake images, then it is not Mu’ammar, same as the body in Misrata is not Mu’ammar, as reported elsewhere on Mathaba. Believe what you want, but your level of thinking/critical analysis is near zero, and hardly worthy of our attention, first you need to do a lot of work on your own thinking and methodology, and logic. Sorry to put it bluntly. Perhaps you are young. Education systems… show more 7cass1 and 3 more liked this Afriq 12 hours ago in reply to mathaba Education systems of today are real crap – you can say that again!I was in one of the evening courses and had to talk abou a subjec for 15 min Bear in mind this was an adult class age 28 + minimum Have you noticed that there are no more bees? No it does not interest us. Eating fruits? Nay we do not eat fruits How can yu tell if a fruit or vegetable is genetically modified? what is genetically modified mean’ Do you know what is the silent killer? No! I was shocked to learn that an international student… show more josie 1 day ago If our KING Kaddafi is dead, I pray for him and his family. I can´t avoid cry. We must remember him like a great, very intelligent man and the BEST Leader of the World in FOUR decades!!!! VIVA KADDAFI POR SIEMPRE!!!! VIVA EL REY achoquenao and 8 more liked this Eddie sengola 1 day ago Just called my friends in Africa, they are pissed off, in away, they don’t understand who obama is! He must be a one term president, and blakcs in the USA must understand that he is a powerful enemy of the African people and wants to destroy Africa as we know it, in this time, when its economy was going stronger! I believe African, black historians and other historians of good will, will not be kind to Obama, a so called first African-President. Obama must know the sooner the better, that he will be forgotten in the dustbin of history while the King of Kings,… show more 7cass1 and 13 more liked this Anon 12 hours ago in reply to Eddie sengola I object to that thug being called African Thea Goodman 19 hours ago in reply to Eddie sengola Obama is NOT a Black man and he will do nothing to help the Black people of Africa. My mother;s people were American Indians. You saw what the British did to them. Well, they are back to recolonize the world and whatever they can steal.What they did to the Amerinds, they will do to the Black people and then they will takeout the Arabs. I am surprised The Colonel had no allies who would help. 4 people liked this. 7cass1 Moderator 18 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman He had many allies but friends and allies are very different thing. US and NWO uses money and black mail to push other countries and their govs into submission and very few of these govs have any real balls to tell them to F …. Off. You see the Leader Gaddafi never used blackmail, because if he did he would have many allies, but that is not what he was about , his vision of liberty and prosperity and end of slavery for Africa does not allow for any such western style behavior. 5 people liked this. Waterlily 1 day ago What do I say? My heart and soul weep to see the destruction of his selfless love, Libya … Col. Gaddafi has been my hero from the time I was a mere teenager. Role model, hero of Africa, inspiration to the world, Col. Gaddafi, I love you. Thank you, Mathaba, for your wonderful work and for reassuring us that all is well. Thea Goodman and 10 more liked this Makaveli 1 day ago May the King Rest in Peace, he was the last Real Honourable arab Leader in the world. him and his Sons have marked the History and will keep the resistance. the green dream he had shall never fall achoquenao and 8 more liked this heche 1 day ago I cant stop crying..The Lion has Gone…but we will keep on Fighting we love you our Leader..Afrika is crying for you..RIP MUAMAR GHADAFF our brother Leader… achoquenao and 14 more liked this George237 1 day ago in reply to heche http://atop100site.narod2.ru/ Do not cry, friend… Muammar alive! Impulse Relay and 4 more liked this Makaveli 1 day ago in reply to George237 I wish youre right,,,but what exactly shall we focus on the picture bro.. 2 people liked this. Ruuby1 12 hours ago in reply to Makaveli If you ask me – its a different face: not the same nose, not the same mouth, not even the same hair. Okay, maybe he lost a lot of weight between the 2 fotos, but i would say these are 2 different men. They burried the body in the desert – secret location – did not give it to his tribe/family. Why? Cause its not him? ——— Won’t be able to answer that – maybe never. So lets look forward – would be, what he wanted. 1 person liked this. mathaba Moderator 3 hours ago in reply to Ruuby1 Correct, and Ali is shorter and younger. Muammar lives. Mathaba will be vindicated when the time is right, i.A. Muammar may speak again when the time is right. Meanwhile he has spoken all that needs to be said, and it is up to the green movement of committees to work. Yusaf, in Éirinn 1 day ago in reply to Makaveli One place to focus for readers in Libya may be to identify the mercenary traitors (if they originate in Libya) – gunmen as shown on the NATO mouthpiece from Qatar in the following video. I only give the link here as it may be removed from view suddenly but someone may be able to identify a few of those shown in the clip: http://english.aljazeera.net/n… Thea Goodman and 6 more liked this Anon 12 hours ago in reply to Yusaf, in Éirinn Focus on TRUE LIBYANS We have to give SUPPORT in all the ways They have suffered brutality we have not known and to FOCUS on those responsible and holding them accountable Add New Comment Optional: Login below. Image And/or for general comments and networking all together in the forums! :: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. :: We always mention the author and link the original site and page of every article. Disclaimer MAIN INDEX PAGE ALL TOPICS NEWS ALERTS! Mathaba Google “Human Right Watch is absolutely not about Human Rights – #mathaba: http://t.co/tcAd4pEE” about 1 hour ago “What Next for Libya? – #mathaba: http://t.co/z5v4AW4t” about 1 hour ago “Anonymous leader identified: Barrett Brown – #mathaba: http://t.co/u4Fj8Xvn” about 1 hour ago Follow us on Twitter Twitter Counter for @mathaba INFO PARTNERS: ^ TOP ^ MEDIA ACN Cuba Google News NewsNow Ogaden Online Tobago”>TNTmonitor More… BLOGS Eccleza.net FlyingImam Libya S.O.S. Ruby, OSX, Linux Stephen Lendman Substantivu Commune More… USEFUL LINKS: ^ TOP ^ USEFUL LINKS Free Useful Software Anti-Virus Software Privacy Software Security Software Skype Phone Online Shopping More… OFF SITE CryptoHeaven More… How to link to us? The Website Grade for mathaba.net! Free Web Stats Twitter Grader Last 60 seconds: United States: 22 United Kingdom: 8 Canada: 7 Philippines: 4 France: 3 Russian Federation: 3 Spain: 3 Australia: 2 India: 2 Brazil: 2 Mexico: 2 Malaysia: 1 Hungary: 1 Norway: 1 Netherlands: 1 Tanzania: 1 Ukraine: 1 Jamaica: 1 Indonesia: 1 Honduras: 1 Denmark: 1 Czech Republic: 1 South Korea: 1 Austria: 1 Ireland: 1 Slovenia: 1 Croatia: 1 Japan: 1 Latvia: 1 Bulgaria: 1 Martinique: 1 Switzerland: 1 79 visitors in 32 countries NeoCounter * For current visitors click here. What are these stats? Go to m.mathaba.net on your mobile! RSS Facebook Twitter Mathaba Now: click here Reader Information search get our free news alerts Get our daily briefing! Enter your email address: Not sure? Try it out! Each Email has an easy unsubscribe link. Or find out why you should sign up: See Reader Testimonials Important information tools! People Recent Popular Most Discussed The Unexplained Circumstances Of Moatassem Billah Gaddafi’s Murder 9 comments · 1 hour ago Is Qaddafi Dead? 190 comments · 10 hours ago Tributes to Muammar Qaddafi 40 comments · 3 hours ago Italian citizen sues Italy for its war against Libya 3 comments · 4 hours ago Message to all Green Blogs 33 comments · 3 hours ago Mathaba News Network Fan Page #mathaba Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:56 AM 1:56 Grewendorp via twitter Message to all Green Blogs – http://mathaba.net/t/?x=629100 #mathaba Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:56 AM 1:56 mj_santos via twitter #united #globalchange #tcot #news #mathaba #quote BAD #news: #OccupyWallStreet was initiated by funding from… http://fb.me/GLuhAjJV Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:54 AM 1:54 StopBombing via twitter RT @mathaba: Human Right Watch is absolutely not about Human Rights – #mathaba: http://bit.ly/s5grFO Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:42 AM 1:42 StopBombing via twitter RT @solitary_walker: Italian citizen sues Italy for its war against Libya – http://mathaba.net/t/?x=629111 #mathaba Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:41 AM 1:41 solitary_walker via twitter Italian citizen sues Italy for its war against Libya
- Full Version Of Zoom Call Gone Wrong Released, Husband Was Feenin' & Gave Teacher Wife The Business!
- A series of unfortunate events, could this begin the reconciliation between Erdoğan and Gülen ? – Activist News Network
- Hestia (Destripando La Historia) | | Discord Meme / / ° Chat random °
- Conquer Your Money Fears with “The Budget Mom” Kumiko Love
- Do You Love Me, Do You Surfer Girl? | Becoming the Beach Boys
- Dating Sites are always treated as the minority. Some Black contestants don’t
- aBOUT tIME wE jUMPED oNTO lIFE’S DANCE FLOOR Trending Issues- A ROSE SO BEAUTIFUL! Our SkyIsFalling CrisisCreators-NEW***Before ALL IS LOST! ***Breaking Hearts News to Cheer You UP! NEW*Futuristic Shortcut to INSTANT BEAUTY! NEW****Suffering in Silence & Shame? NO- HEAR US ROAR SHAMED NO MORE!!!!!! **new** Leaders of THE FREE WORLD Scary Insanity-TrumpTOPIA!ChildreninCages? New** Mental Health Halloween Moments! **MassMedia versus Political CONJURERS! New** One Infinitely Beautiful Living Rainbow- Poto’GoldLOVEHearts! New**The Times- TheyAren’tAChangin’? Reliving 1963-’65 Social Change in 2018! NEW****Hi GORGEOUS! Handsome! You CAN Be ALL THAT TOO! with the beetles! NEW*** Before-SWIMSUIT TEASERS! Now-T.E.S.S.ACHIEVERBEAVERS! stopBODYshaming! faceoffAGAINSTSEXISM! new***PUCKERED LIPS- FAST BEATING HEART! Together MeUsCAN-DO/FEELSSORIGHT!(**butwomenstill’weaponsofwar’) new* Americana “ANIMAL HOUSE” Revisited! MisadventuresofDAMNED&PREPROGRAMMED! Resistance Inside ‘OPPRESS-IDUNCY’- SafeguardingOurWorld! 1969wOODSTOCK vs. sept.112018vOSTOK NEW***OMG! ‘Me Too’ CalltoAction-Clear&PresentDanger!-Up Close & Personal! NEW**What Says the Law-Invest-$$$-igate Scandals! mOTHER oF ‘mE tOO!’- sTORM wHISPERER? Is It SAFE to COME OUT Yet? Our World- GAME BOARD for BAD BOYS? Diana’s ‘Accidental’ Assassination! **HEROES versus Me-Me-Me TRUMPtopian ZEROS! iNDIA’S lGBTQ? pOETIC jUSTICE! Far Out wORLD oF dECEPTION-sEEING tHE lIGHT? **Oh GOD! Not ANOTHER Priest IN OUR PANTS/PANTIES! **Seduction of the Catholic Church or US Peoplekind? Global Charity ‘SEXtor- SEXploitation? Sue ‘big pharma’- yeh! yeh! yeh! Skeletons in Our P.M.s Closet? A ROSE SO BEAUTIFUL! Coal Mine Canaries Searching for ‘Weapons’ of PEACE! Russian Lullaby! iF gOOD pEOPLE fAIL tO aCT, eVIL wINS! Setting YOUR WORLD ON FIRE- nEVER sURRENDER! But back in the CASTLE… You LOVING ADVOCATE You! THE SWIMMER AND THE RESCUER- GoddamnThePusher! PSYCHOMATHS:psych.meds.-therapy=$$$ Gettin’ Better or Badder? True Medicine- Honest LOVE & Real FRIENDS! Only DO IT for BEAUTY & LOVE! Dr. BEAUTY ***NEW …or see our citizens FLY like BIRDS on the WIND! VaticanOrgies OpioidEpidemics Assassins vs.3Amigos NEW*****Whenthe SOLUTION isthe PROBLEM! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.’Drs./Nurses OR Vampires?’ ***WILL to LIVE! ***Institutional ‘crucifixion’ Complacency! NEW***The Doctor is IN & HOTSTUFF!! ‘Dr. SMELL’S’ VICTORY!! Happy M.D. 1872-2018 Time Travelers! Caution- Your Rescue Ahead! ABC’s of Love! Happy in Hurricane Eyes! SPLIT Personality ‘Stormy!’ Godzilla vs. Titanic Trump! Melania Modelling the TRUTH! ***Boo-Hoo! Bambi Twins Grow Up Too Fast! ***ALWAYS LOVING YOUR WELCOME COMMENTS!!! See ALL at the bottom (& also under ‘The Seduction …’ articles heading & additional posts under ‘The Swimmer and The Rescuer’ in mentalhealthrightsforum.com)
- Repeat After Me: “The Foreign Service Does Not Love Me Back”
- The Tinder Swindler wants to be the next Bachelor, and honestly, nothing about this surprises me. – foolish watcher
- The irreparable impact of a single pharmaceutical company on the black community – Health Righters
- What Is The Mystery Behind Women’s Love For Designer Handbags?
- Return to the Dark Days- The Situation of Women in Afghanistan – Manipal The Talk Network
- Dating App Horrors The Untold Story Episodes : ‘Black Mirror’ Season 5: See Chilling Trailers for 3 New Episodes | Revolver / Tvpg • crime, documentaries • tv series (2019).
- Women’s Tests: The Compliance Test
- The Poet Michelle "Sip and Discuss" : Sex , Dating , Black Women , 2022
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2014: Mimi Senkowski Griffin — A love affair with the game
- Teach My Book: Cherisse Jones-Branch on Crossing the Line: Women’s Interracial Activism in South Carolina during and after World War II
- Rising Stars: Meet the NHL’s First Black Female Photographer Amanda J. Cain
- Professional Love – The card game. Prove us wrong – TastyCupcakes.org
- New year, new me! Pffftttt…. Get Real – The Adventures of A Single Mama
- Do You Know The Prisoner’s Gate In Path Of Exile? » Get Certified As A Wellness Specialist – Live – Love – Learn – Empower