Louisville Women’s Basketball Opens ACC Women’s Tournament Play Against Miami – Cardinal Sports Zone
The University Of Louisville Women’s basketball team will begin their journey for tournament championship today. Louisville, as the #2 seed, will go into battle against the Miami Hurricanes tonight at 6pm in Greensboro, N.C.
Miami defeated Duke 61-55 on Thursday to advance to the ACC quarterfinals. Louisville needed a big 4th quarter to defeat the Hurricanes 69-66 February 1st in Coral Gables. Kianna Smith led Louisville in scoring with 21 points and Olivia Cochran added 18 points, including the go-ahead baskets with under a minute remaining.
The game will broadcasting on the Bally Sports South Network at 6pm.
To read more details about tonight’s game, check out the press release below:
Press Release From Louisville Athletics:
The 2-seed Cardinals will play 7-seed Miami at 6 p.m. ET on Bally Sports South.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 3, 2022
On the Web: https://uofl.me/34cwGS1
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – University of Louisville women’s basketball opens the 2022 ACC Tournament against Miami on Friday night at 6 p.m. ET on Bally Sports South.
Miami defeated Duke, 61-55, on Thursday night to advance to the ACC quarterfinals. This will mark the first time that the Cardinals and Hurricanes square off in the ACC Tournament.
Louisville is 12-6 all-time in the ACC Tournament and 7-0 all-time in quarterfinal games. They claimed the 2018 ACC Tournament Title and advanced to the title game in 2019 and 2021. Over the past five seasons, the Cardinals have entered the tournament as the 1-seed (2018, 2020, 2021) or the 2-seed (2019, 2022). They won the tournament as the 1-seed in 2018.
On Monday, senior forward Emily Engstler and sophomore guard Hailey Van Lith were named to the All-ACC First Team. In addition, Engstler and Mykasa Robinson were named to the ACC All-Defensive Team, while Payton Verhulst was named to the ACC All-Freshman Team.
Over the past five seasons, the Cardinals are 82-12 (.872) in ACC regular season and tournament games combined. UofL is 74-9 (.892) in ACC regular season games. They are 38-4 (.905) in home games and 36-5 (.878) in road games.
ABOUT THE HURRICANES
Miami enters Friday’s quarterfinal with an 18-11 record and finished with a 10-8 conference record, entering the tournament as the 7-seed. Since their 69-66 loss to Louisville on Feb. 1, they are 7-3 in their last 10 games. They entered the ACC Tournament ranked 12th with 61.9 points per game, while allowing 58.6 points per game, which ranks sixth. Kelsey Marshall is Miami’s lone double-digit scorer with 14.1 points per game, which ranks 10th in the league. She ranks third in the ACC with 2.6 3-pointers per game and is shooting 35.5 percent from deep, which ranks sixth.
Series History – Louisville leads the all-time series 7-2, winning seven out of the last eight games. The first meeting came in 1989, where Miami defeated Louisville 58-59 in Freedom Hall. After an almost three-decade hiatus, the conference opponents have played each season since Louisville joined the ACC in 2014-15 and the Cardinals are 7-1.
Last Meeting (Feb. 1, 2022) – Kianna Smith had 21 points and Olivia Cochran scored the go-ahead basket as No. 4 Louisville outlasted Miami 69-66. Cochran finished with 18 points, including her layup with 32 seconds remaining that gave Louisville a 67-66 advantage. Mykasa Robinson stole an inbounds pass and Smith’s two free throws with 11 seconds left gave Louisville its final margin. Kelsey Marshall’s game-tying 3-point attempt as time expired bounced off the rim.
Date: Friday, March 4
Time: 6 p.m. ET
Site: Greensboro, N.C. | Greensboro Coliseum (23,500)
TV: RSN (Tom Werme, play-by-play; Debbie Antonelli, analyst)
Radio: 790-AM WKRD (Nick Curran, play-by-play; Adrienne Johnson, analyst)
Last Meeting: W, 69-66 (Feb. 1, 2022 at Miami)
Series History: 7-2 (W3, 3-2 home, 4-0 away, 0-0 neutral)
Series History w/ Walz: 7-1 (3-1 Home, 4-0 Away, 0-0 Neutral)
- That arguably gives them a small edge on the Tampa Bay Rays, since they will have a sense of how to perform the park having played their final ten games . Fervent confirmation from group owners who’d rather play a 100-game (or not ) 2021 schedule anyhow and are happy to reduce their losses by paying gamers to get fewer games contested with fans. Lucas Canelli will be the principal man in aim for the Chieftains; he, along with defenseman Trevor Currier and forwards Aaron Zenus are the team’s senior captains, combined with junior center and captain Richie Guarino. Forsberg said of his objective. Studies such as late declines (stillbirth). Losses from the Pittsburgh Steelers and the New Orleans Saints shifted the No. 1 playoff positions in both conferences, and they radically awakened spots 2-through-5 from The Article ‘s weekly NFL Power Rankings. Therefore, any Boston University sports fan must possess the team’s custom sports product. The boycott included sportsmen and audiences, irrespective of whether the contestants were friends or foes, Allies or even Nazis, Norwegians or German.Stroebe reviewed evidence that significant grade inflation over the past several years has coincided with universities increasingly relying upon average SET scores to make personnel decisions. This grade inflation has been greater at private schools and universities, which often highlight “consumer satisfaction” more than public institutions. Given the sophistication of quantifying very good teaching, universities and colleges will need to participate in this activity with humility. Therefore, if SET scores aren’t measures of teacher effectiveness, how should colleges and universities assess teaching? If SET scores are such weak measures of teaching effectiveness and provide incentives such as leniency, why do colleges and universities continue to utilize them? * What steps do we will need to follow to ensure each person’s expectations are being met? He painted the Madonna with Pilgrims for its San Agostino Church which ended up being a scandal because the old folks kneeling down’d dirty feet and a filthy, torn cap.As a result, what I recommend is, depending on the size of the fitness center a program is utilizing (a conventional American high school or middle school health club, for instance, generally comprises an 84 from 50 foot main court), is to indicate two smaller courts side by side which could be anywhere from 50 to 80 feet long by 30 to 50 feet broad, based on the gym. Juventus’ dismal defeat by rivals Inter Milan made the verdict that’s been coming for a while: the Old Lady is from the title race. New York beat Atlanta to the title in 1996 and 1999, 토토사이트 and when those show had gone another way, it would be Atlanta, maybe not the Yankees, that would be remembered as the big dynasty of this era. How often have you accepted ‘Yes we were we out-played, out-thought, out-run along with out-fought: the better team won. ‘ Everyone is drawn to those who seem fair and honest.Unprecedented historically and globally, this meant that Norwegian sportsmen and women, for four and a half a year, ceased participating in any way in game. Normally, you may just go beyond the conventional way and retain utensils revolving racks or sliding shelves. SET scores are ordinal categorical factors where participants make ratings that could be from bad (one) to good (seven). They are correlated with many factors unrelated to teaching effectiveness, including the pupil ‘s grade anticipation and pleasure of this class; the teacher ‘s gender, race, age, and physical attractiveness; and the weather that the day the poll is finished. The researchers concluded that “SET are somewhat more sensitive to students’ gender prejudice and grade expectations than they are to teaching effectiveness. ” Back in 2007, psychologists Robert Youmans and Benjamin Jee found that giving students chocolate until they completed teaching tests enhanced SET scores. And SET scores are part of a bigger problem in higher education in which corporate administrators use assessment and credentialing processes to exert control over faculty and students.What Size Basketball Should a 7 Year Old Use? Call now, or use the online reservation choice to book at your advantage. Read : College football 2020: The way to watch Clemson in Notre Dame, Florida In addition, the amount of time students dedicate to studying has fallen, as have gains in critical-thinking skills caused by college presence. Game7 success in OT for its @DallasStars worthy of a Significant TIME bash. It was the first time Arizona had progressed in the postseason because 2012, and the Coyotes did so after being trashed by the resignation of both GM John Chayka to the eve of their bubble life. Course operation was measured by exactly the exact identical outcome measure (a final test) being awarded to numerous segments of the same course. Thus, professors have been rewarded for being less demanding and much more lenient graders equally by getting positive SET ratings and by enjoying greater student enrollment in their courses. Creativity and motivation are always dampened.
- PALESTINE DAILY: Discover News based on what your friends are reading and publish your own reading activity. You have full control over what you publish. Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer By KIM GAMEL and RAMI AL-SHAHEIBI – Associated Press | AP – 1 hr 33 mins ago 59 6 Email Print Related Content The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer … The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer … World slideshows Thailand flooding 45 photos – 19 hrs ago Iraq War 50 photos – 1 hr 13 mins ago Gadhafi’s death spurs Syria protests 8 photos – 15 hrs ago See latest photos » MISRATA, Libya (AP) — Moammar Gadhafi’s blood-streaked body was on display in a commercial freezer at a shopping center Friday as Libyan authorities argued about what to do with his remains and questions deepened over official accounts of the longtime dictator’s death. New video emerged of his violent, chaotic last moments, showing fighters beating him as they drag him away. Nearly every aspect of Thursday’s killing of Gadhafi was mired in confusion, a sign of the difficulties ahead for Libya. Its new rulers are disorganized, its people embittered and divided. But the ruling National Transitional Council said it would declare the country’s liberation on Saturday, the starting point for a timetable that calls for a new interim government within a month and elections within eight months. The top U.N. rights chief raised concerns that Gadhafi may have been shot to death after being captured alive. The fate of his body seemed tied up in squabbles among Libya’s factions, as fighters from Misrata — a city brutally besieged by Gadhafi’s forces during the civil war — seemed to claim ownership of it, forcing the delay of a planned burial Friday. Also muddled was the fate of Seif al-Islam Gadhafi, the only Gadhafi son who stayed in Libya and reportedly survived after his father’s Aug. 21 ouster. It appeared Friday that he was still at large: some government ministers had said he was wounded and in custody in a hospital in the city of Zlitan, but a military official at the hospital, Hakim al-Kisher, denied he was there. In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gadhafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping center. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site’s guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men. “We want to see the dog,” some chanted. Gadhafi’s 69-year-old body was stripped to the waist, his torso and arms streaked with dried blood. Bullet wounds in the chest, abdomen and left side of the head were visible. The bloody siege of Misrata over the summer instilled a particularly virulent hatred of Gadhafi there — a hatred now mixed with pride because he was captured and killed by fighters from the city. New video posted on Facebook showed revolutionary fighters dragging a confused-looking Gadhafi up the hill to their vehicles after his capture and less than an hour before he was killed. The young men scream “Moammar, you dog!” as their former leader wipes at blood covering the left side of his head, neck and left shoulder. Gadhafi gestures to the young men to be patient, and says “What’s going on?” as he wipes fresh blood from his temple and glances at his palm. A young fighter later is shown carrying a boot and screaming, “This is Moammar’s shoe! This is Moammar’s shoe! Victory! Victory!” In Tripoli, joy over Gadhafi’s end spilled into a second day as thousands converged on central Martyrs’ Square for Friday prayers and celebrations. Men danced and hoisted the country’s new red-green-and-black flag. “It’s the start of a new era that everybody hopes will bring security and freedom,” said Tarek Othman, a computer specialist. “I hope democracy is the path we take so all of these Libyans who have sacrificed will really feel free.” He stood with his wife — who wore a cap in the revolution’s colors over her all-encompassing black niqab — in the square, which was formerly known as Green Square and was used by Gadhafi to stage rallies against the uprising. Khaled Almslaty, a clothing vendor, said he wished Gadhafi had not been killed after being captured. “But I believe he got what he deserved because if we prosecuted him for the smallest of his crimes, he would be punished by death,” he said. “Now we hope the NTC will accelerate the formation of a new government and … won’t waste time on irrelevant conflicts and competing for authority and positions.” It’s a tall order after nearly 42 years of rule by one man, who often acted according to whims and tolerated no dissent. Libya’s new leaders have stressed the need for reconciliation, but many factions are eager to have their say after years of repression. The Western-backed NTC, a collection of former rebels, returned exiles, technocrats and Islamists, has always been united behind its goal of ousting Gadhafi. Now the group must overcome divisions and competing self-interests to rebuild the oil-rich North African nation, which was stripped of institutions under Gadhafi. The NTC said interim leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil will formally declare liberation on Saturday in the eastern city of Benghazi, where the revolution began in mid-February. Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has promised to resign, saying he will not be part of any new government and will instead turn his attention to fighting corruption. The transitional council has asked the United Nations “to play a significant role” in helping it write a constitution, hold elections and build democratic institutions, Ian Martin, the U.N. envoy to Libya, said. “No one should underestimate in this moment of celebration in Libya how great are the challenges that lie ahead,” he said. He also warned of “a major challenge in the future of those of the fighters who don’t wish to return to previous civilian occupations.” At the U.N. in New York, Russia proposed Friday that the Security Council lift the no-fly zone it imposed on Libya and end its authorization of military action to protect civilians now that Gadhafi has been killed. The French and British ambassadors to the U.N. said that more consultation with Libyan authorities is needed to smoothly end the no-fly zone and transfer traffic control to civilian authorities. Gadhafi was killed when revolutionary fighters overwhelmed him and the last of his loyalists in his coastal hometown Sirte, the last bastion of his regime to be captured after weeks of heavy fighting. Authorities have promised to bury Gadhafi in accordance with Islamic traditions calling for quick interment, but Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said the burial was delayed because officials were debating “what the best place is to bury him.” Gadhafi’s family, most of whom are in Algeria or other nearby African nations, issued a statement calling for an investigation into how Gadhafi and another of his sons, Muatassim, were killed. In the statement on the pro-Gadhafi, Syria-based TV station Al-Rai, they asked for international pressure on the NTC to hand over the bodies of the two men to their tribe. Gadhafi was captured alive and there have been contradictory accounts of how and when he received his fatal wounds. Rupert Colville, a spokesman for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, said the images of his last moments were very disturbing. “More details are needed to ascertain whether he was killed in some form of fighting or was executed after his capture,” Colville said. According to most accounts from fighters on the ground and their commanders, Gadhafi and his loyalists were in a convoy trying to flee when NATO airstrikes hit two of the vehicles. Then revolutionary forces moved in and clashed with the loyalists for several hours. Gadhafi and his bodyguards fled their cars and took refuge in a nearby drainage tunnel. Fighters pursued and clashed with them before Gadhafi emerged from the tunnel and was grabbed by fighters. Most accounts agree that Gadhafi died from wounds 30 to 40 minutes later as an ambulance took him to Misrata. But accounts differ over how he suffered those wounds. Most commanders and fighters at the scene with whom The Associated Press has spoken say that when he was captured, Gadhafi already was fatally wounded. In the videos of his capture, however, he has blood on his head, but none on his chest or abdomen. At one point, his shirt is pulled up to his chest, but no wound is visible. Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said Gadhafi was wounded after his capture. “It seems like the bullet was a stray and it could have come from the revolutionaries or the loyalists,” Shammam said. Other fighters, commanders and witnesses have not spoken of any such crossfire or further clashes. Siraq al-Hamali, a 21-year-old fighter, told AP that he rode in the vehicle carrying Gadhafi as it left Sirte. He did not mention coming under fire and said Gadhafi died en route of wounds he already had. Even reports of the coroner’s conclusions were confused over which wound was fatal — some said it was the shot to the head, others said it was a shot to the liver. Muatassim, who had been his father’s feared national security adviser, was captured alive separately in Sirte, and how he died also remains unknown. In a video aired Friday on Al-Rai, the 34-year-old Muatassim, wearing a bloodied undershirt, sits on a mattress in a room with fighters around him. He takes a swig of water and smokes a cigarette as he argues with at least one man who accused him of robbing the country and abusing its sons. The fighter then orders Muatassim to say “Allahu Akbar” or “God is great” before the video cuts to a segment with Muatassim lying subdued on the mattress with his forearm on his forehead. He also appears to check for an injury on his collar bone. The last scene is of Muatassim lying dead, apparently in a hospital, with a huge gash in his chest. ___ Gamel reported from Tripoli. Associated Press writers Hadeel al-Shalchi, Sarah El Deeb and Lee Keath in Cairo and Anita Snow at the U.N. contributed to this report. @yahoonews on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook Editors’ Picks A riot police officer tries to extinguish the fire of a petrol bomb on another officer during riots with anti-austerity demonstrators in Athens’ Syntagma (Constitution) squareslideshow Petrol bomb attack on Greek police Hannibal Gaddafislideshow Gadhafi family on the run FILE – In this Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009 file photo, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi gestures with a green cane as he takes his seat behind bulletproof glass for a military parade in Green Square, Tripoli, Libya. Libyan special forces stormed a two-day-old protest encampment in the country’s second largest city of Benghazi, clearing the area early Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011, said witnesses, as a human rights group estimate scores of people have died in the harsh crackdown on days of demonstrations. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis, File)slideshow Libyan dictator Gadhafi killed Libyans celebrate Moammar Gadhafi’s death in front of the Libyan Embassy in Amman, Jordan, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Moammar Gadhafi, who ruled Libya with a dictatorial grip for 42 years until he was ousted by his own people in an uprising that turned into a bloody civil war, was killed Thursday when revolutionary forces overwhelmed his hometown, Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after his regime fell. (AP Photo/Mohammad Hannon)slideshow Libyans celebrate Gadhafi’s death 1slideshow Captain Scott’s lost photographs Detective Rick Lee talks to a pedestrian in Zuccotti Park in New York, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Lee is gaining Internet fame for his un-stereotypical appearance. Online blog posts make tongue-in-cheek references to him as the “Hipster Cop.” His look includes cardigans, professorial-style glasses and side-swept hair. The plainclothes officer has been doing community affairs work at the protest. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)slideshow Occupy Wall Street’s hipster cop Explore Related Content 1 – 4 of 12 Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center freezerPlay Video Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle celebrate in Souk El Juma district in Tripoli, Libya, Friday Oct. 20, 2011. The death Thursday of Gadhafi, two months after he was driven from power and into … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle … Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Cente … A group of young men who evidently attacked a woman at a shopping center apparently … Full Story »Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Center ABC News (RSS) NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden gunPlay Video NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden … Top Stories » Iraq war over, US troops coming home, Obama says Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer Murdoch takes on shareholders at annual meeting Clinton visiting Tajikistan, Uzbekistan Cain tweaks 9-9-9 tax plan to allow exemptions AP-GfK Poll: 37 percent of public back protests AP sources: Bachmann staff in New Hampshire quits Most Popular Some stores freezing out Ben & Jerry’s new flavor Obama announces total Iraq troop withdrawal For $1 billion, one dictator Steve Jobs predicted Obama would be a one-term president Gadhafi was looks-conscious until the end Qadhafi death blunts GOP’s critique Today on Yahoo! 1 – 4 of 40 Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq All Comments Shared On Facebook My Comments Zubaida • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • Show location? HelpComment Guidelines your avatar Please Enter a Comment Manage Updates Your updates will be shared through Yahoo! Updates based on your preferences. Start sharing your updates on Yahoo! to Twitter based on your preferences. Add Twitter Your update will be shared to Facebook based on your Facebook preferences. 737 comments Popular Now Newest Oldest Most Replied Kay 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Kay • Pleasanton, United States • about a minute ago Report Abuse He declared death to the end and that is what he got. Reply Namatullah 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Namatullah • Curtea de Argeş, România • 2 minutes ago Report Abuse The bad days of Libia started by killing of Gadafi, Libia people have to see what the eastern leaders will do with them …… Shame on you, you had to look once at Afghanistan destiny then stand against your leader……Shame on you Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 2 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR OWNED MEDIA WILL NOT POST THE TRUTH STATED HERE. THEY ONLY LIKE PROPAGANDA AND FILTH…. More Reply JD 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JD • San Jose, United States • 3 minutes ago Report Abuse Moammar … We are going to take all of your oil too. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 3 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply D D RED 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 D D RED 3 minutes ago Report Abuse HA HA HA Ha ha ,,,, He got exactly what he so richly deserved. Now where is that locherbie bomber with the prostate cancer ,,, It’s time to remove his prostate through his brain….slowly Reply billy bronco 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 billy bronco 4 minutes ago Report Abuse That is one cold cut. Reply FWE 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 FWE • Buffalo, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse What day is garbage day in that neighborhood? Reply RALPH W 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 RALPH W 4 minutes ago Report Abuse Just a temporary measure until the display case is ready. Reply lance 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 lance • Chicago, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse this sounds like sum jeffery damher sh:t Reply JD 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 JD • San Jose, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse I wonder if he felt the same terror the passengers on Pan Am felt over Scotland? The only thing better than a dead terrorist, is a dead terrorist. Rot in hell Moammar Gadhafi. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse WE HOPE THAT THERE IS AN “AMERICA” LEFT….FOR PRESIDENT RON PAUL. IT IS CURRENTLY A DRUGGED “LUNATIC ASYLUM”….RUN BY AIPAC. 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse IS THERE ANY AMERICAN….THAT DOES NOT REALIZE THAT “OUR NEW YORK ISRAELI REGIME”….”IS” ….NATO…..AND THE U.N…….? … More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse ARE THE FRENCH AND BRITISH TAXPAYERS AWARE THAT “THEY” TOO ARE GOVERNED BY ISRAELI’S AND PUPPETS OF ISRAEL….? THESE CONTINUING ASSASINATIONS SMACK OF “ABU GRAIB” ALL-OVER-AGAIN…. More 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down5 TOTALLY AWARE 6 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES. CAN TRADITIONAL AMERICANS SLEEP AT NIGHT…..KNOWING “WHO” RULES THEM…?… More Reply eastwood 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 eastwood 7 minutes ago Report Abuse I think about this ” Islam is the only Religion that Celebrates Death in a Jubilant fashion with all joy and happyness as a joyful occastion of fodd and fun. how odd this includes themselves also. as them being very Reliogios and calling it Holyness. This is aganist all of the… More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down3 TOTALLY AWARE 8 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply JAMES R 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JAMES R • Arden, United States • 8 minutes ago Report Abuse Mr. President in your speech about the death of Gadafi, you stated that it ended 4 decades of terror in the world and his country of Libya, with his squandering of his countries WEALTH. Question what are you doing with the wealth of America? Is this not also called SQUANDERING ? Reply If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.Em 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.E … 8 minutes ago Report Abuse put him in a museum………………… Reply bogie2 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 bogie2 • San Angelo, United States • 9 minutes ago Report Abuse Animals Reply More Post a comment New: Location! You can now share your location with each comment and make it more interesting. Okay News For You Mom shielding kids is shot dead outside NYC school Kutcher pleads for media honesty amid cheating reports News Anchor Falls in Orgasm-Inducing Heels on Live TV Demi Moore Enraged, Violent on Screen Japan says to act decisively on excessive forex moves General Mills voluntarily recalls Fiber One bars Moammar Gadhafi and His Odd Relationship with Women UK navy seizes pirate ‘mothership’ The war in Libya is still a failure Ex-Pa. soft-drink CEO gets 20 years in prison Search Keyword Sponsored Links ( What’s this? ) Local Factory Outlet Find Factory Outlet Near You. See Actual Customer Reviews! Local.com Entertainment Centers Great Selection & Price! www.TotallyFurniture.com Building Maintenance Fitouts Painting Defits Repairs Construction call 1800 FACILITY www.facilityservices.com.au World News » Men take pictures of Muammar Gaddafi’s corpse displayed at a house in Misrata Gaddafi family demands body; NATO ends Libya war Rania El Gamal MISRATA, Libya (Reuters) – NATO called an end to its air war in Libya, and the clan of Muammar Gaddafi demanded a chance to bury the body that lay on display in a meat locker after a death as brutal and … Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies – SPA quotes royal court Angus McDowall (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Sultan died on Saturday, the country’s royal court confirmed in a statement carried by SPA, the state news agency. Anti-government protesters shout slogans during a rally to demand the ouster of Yemen’s President Ali Abdullah Saleh in the southern town of of Damt U.N. council condemns Yemen violence, urges deal Louis Charbonneau UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – The U.N. Security Council on Friday condemned the Yemeni government crackdown on protesters but urged the signing of an agreement that would require the president to step down … Pakistan’s PM Gilan greets U.S. Secretary of State Clinton at the prime minister’s residence in Islamabad Clinton says U.S. officials have met with Haqqanis Andrew Quinn and Chris Allbritton ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday that the United States had held a preliminary meeting with representatives of the Haqqani network, a group of militants Washington has … Supporters of the Party Democratic Progress (PDP) wave Tunisian flags and light flares during a rally in Ariyana district Tunisia rivals stake positions in election rallies Andrew Hammond and Tarek Amara TUNIS (Reuters)
- Women’s Advice on How to Use Tinder – Dating Tips!
- NHL Postpones All Florida Panthers Games For A Week Amid COVID Surge – CBS Miami
- Utah Women’s Basketball Games Canceled for Second Straight Week Due to COVID-19 – The Daily Utah Chronicle
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2014 — Hall the end of a long journey for Jazz Perazić
- Notre Dame to meet Clemson in battle of hot teams
- Notable Differences Between UMKC Basketball From 2019 to 2020 – The Sports Mecca
- Child Who Is Named After A Sports Player Is Bullied By Father For Watching Another Person Play Video-Games
- Area 11 Basketball Tournament at MCJHS – Tiger Talk
- Teen Patti Rules – play against other players
- Renata Simril, LA84 Foundation: Impacting Children’s Play on Girls Talk Sports podcast
- Women’s basketball rally together for a 30 point win – Cochise College
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2014: Yolanda Griffith – Perennial underdog arrives at pinnacle
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2014: Mimi Senkowski Griffin — A love affair with the game
- Avoid The Friend Zone And How to Get Out Of It If You Are In It
- TPG’s ultimate guide to Miami and South Florida
- Lems Shoes Review Women’s Primal Pursuit & Men’s Trailhead
- Matchmaking anime programs. Play on line go out more info on the writer Have made ideal dating internet site? – Burger Bar
- Children mingle and dream big at ‘Football for friendship’ tournament
- Greatest Marriage Proposal EVER at a basketball game!
- REVIEW: New play Cocktales challenges sexual norms
- BRINGABOUT theCHANGESyouseek GunsGo! ‘mERRY gO rOUND- nOT!’ ***Gun Control Sanity! Social Action! N.R.A.- ***CIVILSOCIETYslipperyslope! New***Parkland SHOOTING Anniversary- ‘somewhere over the RAINBOW??’ ***New***- STOP! STOP Glorifying & Marketing Gun Violence- Sandy Hook Survivors Targeting Manufacturer! NEW ***But only hours later- “IT’ HAPPENS AGAIN! NEW***The Aftermath- N.Z.’s Prayers in Action! **Crab Apple/L.A./Christmas Message-Your’Wild Child’ String Pulled PUPPETS? 2 kids+1 gun **VAMPIRES & ZOMBIES ***’TIME’S UP!’ weapons & violence Culture! WirelessKill/OffSwitch ***’BUT WHY SHOOTER?’ 666&MORE! ** 1.ENLIGHTENING Our World 2.How Men Feel 3.’Righttime’ for All Women’s RIGHTS! **”HappinessIsn’t AWarmGun!” *P. R.s ‘Solution’*”IT” INVIOLABLEhumanrights vs. Demonic Forced Halocaust “TREATMENT” ***** ‘OUR OWNER’S MANUAL?!’ THANK YOU for your wonderful feedback! – mentalhealthrightsforum.com
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- Relationship between DARPA and Moderna exposes the real threat of Private Public Partnerships against humanity. – Civilian Intelligence Network 3.0