Are you curious about your Tinder match’s social community profiles? Whether or not you’re doubting or searching for, you’ve come to the correct put. This report covers the most up-to-date techniques on how to uncover someone from Tinder on other social community platforms. Following examining it, you must be capable to uncover your Tinder match’s social network profiles conveniently!
Consider these procedures
In this article are the newest techniques that can aid you uncover a Tinder user’s social community profiles. You could not have to check out them all just operate your way down by the record until eventually you find the just one that does the tricks for you.
1. Search here
The best and most successful way to uncover Tinder dating profiles (e.g. EliteSingles) is to do it proper right here!
Depending on the information and facts you now have, there are various reverse look for applications you can use to uncover your Tinder match’s social network profiles:
Enter their Tinder username to run a reverse title lookup 1st. Many individuals have a tendency to use the exact username on multiple social network platforms. Following working a reverse username look for, you may uncover their social media accunts on other platforms.
Search username on 55+ social networks
You can also operate a reverse title lookup if you know their complete identify:
Appear up anyone on 55+ social networks
It would be much easier if you have their e mail handle. Working a reverse electronic mail lookup assists you come across the social network profiles hooked up to the exact e mail address:
Glance up email on 55+ social networks.
In addition, jogging a reverse cell phone number lookup is also a good selection if you have their mobile phone range. This will support you uncover their social media accounts linked to the exact cellphone quantity:
Get Owner’s Title, Tackle, soicial community profiles & Extra!
You just enter the info you have into the research box previously mentioned, then hit the Look for Now button. The search engine will start out hunting the information in its databases. Within a couple of second, it will fetch the documents that match the research conditions you entered. You’ll get a strong search report, which generally features the social network profiles like Fb, Instagram, Twitter and additional when out there.
If you have no luck with system a person, give Spokeo a shot. As a people today intelligence assistance that assists you research, join, and know who you are working with, Spokeo will allow you to glimpse up results from a extensive array of market-top data sources, which supports 120+ social networks!
To locate anyone from Tinder on other social networks making use of Spokeo:
- Visit the formal Spokeo site.
- Enter a name, cellphone selection, or email to confidentially operate a reverse lookup.
- If you want to run a reverse username lookup, visit the Spokeo username lookup website page.
Wait around a number of seconds and Spokeo will combine all the facts that matches your lookup phrase into an straightforward-to-realize report in seconds. The search report normally incloudes the social network profiles (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etcetera.), telephone range, recent addresses, and legal records when offered.
3. Social Catfish
Social Catfish is a well-known on the net courting investigation support that can aid you come across someone’s dating profiles secretly. In addition, it is also a effective men and women look for engine that can help you discover dropped connections and verify things like social community profiles, pictures, cell phone quantities and a large amount more!
If you did not come across what you want with Spokeo, you can check out your luck with Social Catfish:
- Visit the formal Social Catfish web site.
- Add their Tinder profile image, or enter the identify, telephone quantity, username to commence browsing.
It may well consider a several seconds for Social Catfish to uncover the information that match the iamge or the look for query.
- Once Social Catfish finds a match, you just need to unlock the look for report and you’ll get a detailed information, which commonly includes their shots, social network profiles and dating profiles on many platforms.
Top rated 5 men and women research sites
Ideally, this guide assisted you find the Tinder user’s social network profiles. If you have any thoughts or strategies, come to feel absolutely free to fall a line in the comment space down below. Many thanks for examining!
By Justin Zeng
Justin is a technical author. As a Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern day Desktop Administrator Associate, he enjoys exploring new technologies and creating specialized how-to ideas to assist individuals repair their personal computer / telephone concerns. When he is not writing, there is certainly a 99 percent possibility he is reading, actively playing video clip game titles or listening to tunes.
Check out all of Justin Zeng’s posts.
- Tinder is releasing a new ‘Plus One’ feature to help users find a wedding date
- Tinder Launches In-App Social Network ‘Explore’
- PALESTINE DAILY: Obama is a bastard. His Kenyan Father (Obama only has an African father, he obviously doesn’t consider himself African since he has no problem bombing Africa!) would probably be ashamed. Gaddafi is a hero not only for Africa, not only for the great Libya but for the whole world. Obama only has support from his idiotic nation, Gaddafi is loved everywhere. His legacy lives on and he will be an example of revolutionnary for all of us. I will always remember this, when the idiot of the White House was elected, none of my Africans friends were concerned, they told me, he is not our president and he will probably follow Bush’s step (Bush is a saint compared to him) and they were right. All people who support him because he is black please wake up, he hates Africa, he hates the world he is only here to follow an agenda. Don’t trust him, he seems nice but he’s a monster. show less 7cass1 and 11 more liked this Anon 13 hours ago in reply to world4LIBYA I have never liked him. I did not bother with his yaking in Cairo nor have I bothered to read abot the mass murderer but some tell me that his father abandoned him. the man had the good sense! Thea Goodman 19 hours ago in reply to world4LIBYA THERE IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST IN THE USA NAMED WAYNE MADSEN AND HE THINKS OBAMA MIGHT BE FROM INDONESIA AND NOT EVEN AFRICA. I AM INCLINED TO AGREE SINCE HIS SO-CALLED KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND AT LEAST TWO HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE FORGERIES. MR. MADSEN IS COLLECTING MONEY SO HE CAN RETURN TO INDONESIA AND GET TO THE TRUTH. AS YOU KNOW, MONEY OPENS DOORS… AFTER THE FAKE BIN LADEN DEATH & SUBSEQUENT DEATHS OF A SEAL TEAM TO SHUT THEM UP, I THOUGH THE DEATH OF THE COLONEL WAS A FAKE TOO. THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR THE BRUTAL… show more Attached files 4 people liked this. mathaba Moderator 3 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman Do not be sad for he is alive. But Ali was badly tortured, as was Mutassim, and so many others, heroes, killed in most cruel ways. Some of them did not always lead good lives but died the right way and so will be forgiven. Hundred thousand innocents killed. But they still will not win. world4LIBYA 13 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman I agree with you, I just read my comment and I’m sorry if I offended any american by saying idiotic nation. While I believe most of them don’t think for themselves and follow without knowing why, I might have offended you so I’m sorry. They said they burried him in the desert. (Osama?) I feel like I’m watching a Hollywood movie. They didn’t give his body to the family because it’s probably not him. truthseeker 23 hours ago For me, Gadhafi is not dead. He will forever live in my heart and mind. I appreciate so much what he does for african people all over the world. The family needs to know that Gadhafi is loved and respected. He gives me hope and I know that the west is doomed. the west is so evil. They lie soo much. brother Gadhafi is smart and I know he has outsmarted the rats being used by the west and the western nations. I am an African-american and my desire was to live in Lybia until I die. I pray I… show more achoquenao and 8 more liked this Thea Goodman 19 hours ago in reply to truthseeker I am praying that he is still alive. I am from the US and many people here loved Col.Quadaffi and saw him as a heroic symbol of resistance to the new World Order. If they did kill him like the video depicts then I hope everyone of them will burn in the hellfire! Attached files achoquenao and 3 more liked this 7cass1 Moderator 18 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman They will burn in hell indeed, but fight is not over , it is just beginning. It is time for your people to bring your warmonger government in check and discover true liberty and democracy and not a police state that US citizens currently enjoy. Bring your soldiers home instead of sending them to kill and be killed on behalf of NWO , invading countries that never invaded you or did anything to you (the US I mean), not to mention all the money being spent, billions sveni and 7 more liked this Eholcombe576 1 day ago My God people i am devastated! i am an African enslaved in America (African American) and i hate OBAMA and hope he is made a stanken carcass!!! i love Kaddafi so much and they way them darn rebels did his body? also when i go to my Mosque i get the feeling some of the folks im praying next to are stanken rat lovers and racist Arabs!!!! i just want toscream! i have been crying so much. i pray Allah destroys all western nations….even if it means the life or me and my children in the midst of the judgement…. show more achoquenao and 6 more liked this jorgejo 1 day ago There is a video on You Tube that shows Gaddafi being sodomized with what appears a stick. I doubt they would do that if it was a fake guy.So, probably the King of Kings is really dead, executed. And even Mathaba as already a tribute to him, so maybe is really dead 1 person liked this. Ruuby1 15 hours ago in reply to jorgejo Why not? They would do anything, cruel, stupid and stoned as they are. Just look at those guys abusing him. They want to hurt someone, their eyes are full of hatred, the are yelling like crazy monkeys. How could they have been 100 per cent sure, that this poor person, they are torturing, is Gaddafi? Because he looked a little bit like him? Because there was a driver with him? They did not care – they wanted to kill, no matter what or whom. Maybe someone wants ou to believe what you believe right now, for what reason ever. You… show more achoquenao liked this mathaba Moderator 20 hours ago in reply to jorgejo Sorry, we cannot help you with such simplistic thinking. Do you believe all you see on TV. Yes, there is a rat sodomising someone with a stick. If real people, and not fake images, then it is not Mu’ammar, same as the body in Misrata is not Mu’ammar, as reported elsewhere on Mathaba. Believe what you want, but your level of thinking/critical analysis is near zero, and hardly worthy of our attention, first you need to do a lot of work on your own thinking and methodology, and logic. Sorry to put it bluntly. Perhaps you are young. Education systems… show more 7cass1 and 3 more liked this Afriq 12 hours ago in reply to mathaba Education systems of today are real crap – you can say that again!I was in one of the evening courses and had to talk abou a subjec for 15 min Bear in mind this was an adult class age 28 + minimum Have you noticed that there are no more bees? No it does not interest us. Eating fruits? Nay we do not eat fruits How can yu tell if a fruit or vegetable is genetically modified? what is genetically modified mean’ Do you know what is the silent killer? No! I was shocked to learn that an international student… show more josie 1 day ago If our KING Kaddafi is dead, I pray for him and his family. I can´t avoid cry. We must remember him like a great, very intelligent man and the BEST Leader of the World in FOUR decades!!!! VIVA KADDAFI POR SIEMPRE!!!! VIVA EL REY achoquenao and 8 more liked this Eddie sengola 1 day ago Just called my friends in Africa, they are pissed off, in away, they don’t understand who obama is! He must be a one term president, and blakcs in the USA must understand that he is a powerful enemy of the African people and wants to destroy Africa as we know it, in this time, when its economy was going stronger! I believe African, black historians and other historians of good will, will not be kind to Obama, a so called first African-President. Obama must know the sooner the better, that he will be forgotten in the dustbin of history while the King of Kings,… show more 7cass1 and 13 more liked this Anon 12 hours ago in reply to Eddie sengola I object to that thug being called African Thea Goodman 19 hours ago in reply to Eddie sengola Obama is NOT a Black man and he will do nothing to help the Black people of Africa. My mother;s people were American Indians. You saw what the British did to them. Well, they are back to recolonize the world and whatever they can steal.What they did to the Amerinds, they will do to the Black people and then they will takeout the Arabs. I am surprised The Colonel had no allies who would help. 4 people liked this. 7cass1 Moderator 18 hours ago in reply to Thea Goodman He had many allies but friends and allies are very different thing. US and NWO uses money and black mail to push other countries and their govs into submission and very few of these govs have any real balls to tell them to F …. Off. You see the Leader Gaddafi never used blackmail, because if he did he would have many allies, but that is not what he was about , his vision of liberty and prosperity and end of slavery for Africa does not allow for any such western style behavior. 5 people liked this. Waterlily 1 day ago What do I say? My heart and soul weep to see the destruction of his selfless love, Libya … Col. Gaddafi has been my hero from the time I was a mere teenager. Role model, hero of Africa, inspiration to the world, Col. Gaddafi, I love you. Thank you, Mathaba, for your wonderful work and for reassuring us that all is well. Thea Goodman and 10 more liked this Makaveli 1 day ago May the King Rest in Peace, he was the last Real Honourable arab Leader in the world. him and his Sons have marked the History and will keep the resistance. the green dream he had shall never fall achoquenao and 8 more liked this heche 1 day ago I cant stop crying..The Lion has Gone…but we will keep on Fighting we love you our Leader..Afrika is crying for you..RIP MUAMAR GHADAFF our brother Leader… achoquenao and 14 more liked this George237 1 day ago in reply to heche http://atop100site.narod2.ru/ Do not cry, friend… Muammar alive! Impulse Relay and 4 more liked this Makaveli 1 day ago in reply to George237 I wish youre right,,,but what exactly shall we focus on the picture bro.. 2 people liked this. Ruuby1 12 hours ago in reply to Makaveli If you ask me – its a different face: not the same nose, not the same mouth, not even the same hair. Okay, maybe he lost a lot of weight between the 2 fotos, but i would say these are 2 different men. They burried the body in the desert – secret location – did not give it to his tribe/family. Why? Cause its not him? ——— Won’t be able to answer that – maybe never. So lets look forward – would be, what he wanted. 1 person liked this. mathaba Moderator 3 hours ago in reply to Ruuby1 Correct, and Ali is shorter and younger. Muammar lives. Mathaba will be vindicated when the time is right, i.A. Muammar may speak again when the time is right. Meanwhile he has spoken all that needs to be said, and it is up to the green movement of committees to work. Yusaf, in Éirinn 1 day ago in reply to Makaveli One place to focus for readers in Libya may be to identify the mercenary traitors (if they originate in Libya) – gunmen as shown on the NATO mouthpiece from Qatar in the following video. I only give the link here as it may be removed from view suddenly but someone may be able to identify a few of those shown in the clip: http://english.aljazeera.net/n… Thea Goodman and 6 more liked this Anon 12 hours ago in reply to Yusaf, in Éirinn Focus on TRUE LIBYANS We have to give SUPPORT in all the ways They have suffered brutality we have not known and to FOCUS on those responsible and holding them accountable Add New Comment Optional: Login below. Image And/or for general comments and networking all together in the forums! :: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. :: We always mention the author and link the original site and page of every article. Disclaimer MAIN INDEX PAGE ALL TOPICS NEWS ALERTS! Mathaba Google “Human Right Watch is absolutely not about Human Rights – #mathaba: http://t.co/tcAd4pEE” about 1 hour ago “What Next for Libya? – #mathaba: http://t.co/z5v4AW4t” about 1 hour ago “Anonymous leader identified: Barrett Brown – #mathaba: http://t.co/u4Fj8Xvn” about 1 hour ago Follow us on Twitter Twitter Counter for @mathaba INFO PARTNERS: ^ TOP ^ MEDIA ACN Cuba Google News NewsNow Ogaden Online Tobago”>TNTmonitor More… BLOGS Eccleza.net FlyingImam Libya S.O.S. Ruby, OSX, Linux Stephen Lendman Substantivu Commune More… USEFUL LINKS: ^ TOP ^ USEFUL LINKS Free Useful Software Anti-Virus Software Privacy Software Security Software Skype Phone Online Shopping More… OFF SITE CryptoHeaven More… How to link to us? The Website Grade for mathaba.net! Free Web Stats Twitter Grader Last 60 seconds: United States: 22 United Kingdom: 8 Canada: 7 Philippines: 4 France: 3 Russian Federation: 3 Spain: 3 Australia: 2 India: 2 Brazil: 2 Mexico: 2 Malaysia: 1 Hungary: 1 Norway: 1 Netherlands: 1 Tanzania: 1 Ukraine: 1 Jamaica: 1 Indonesia: 1 Honduras: 1 Denmark: 1 Czech Republic: 1 South Korea: 1 Austria: 1 Ireland: 1 Slovenia: 1 Croatia: 1 Japan: 1 Latvia: 1 Bulgaria: 1 Martinique: 1 Switzerland: 1 79 visitors in 32 countries NeoCounter * For current visitors click here. What are these stats? Go to m.mathaba.net on your mobile! RSS Facebook Twitter Mathaba Now: click here Reader Information search get our free news alerts Get our daily briefing! Enter your email address: Not sure? Try it out! Each Email has an easy unsubscribe link. Or find out why you should sign up: See Reader Testimonials Important information tools! People Recent Popular Most Discussed The Unexplained Circumstances Of Moatassem Billah Gaddafi’s Murder 9 comments · 1 hour ago Is Qaddafi Dead? 190 comments · 10 hours ago Tributes to Muammar Qaddafi 40 comments · 3 hours ago Italian citizen sues Italy for its war against Libya 3 comments · 4 hours ago Message to all Green Blogs 33 comments · 3 hours ago Mathaba News Network Fan Page #mathaba Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:56 AM 1:56 Grewendorp via twitter Message to all Green Blogs – http://mathaba.net/t/?x=629100 #mathaba Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:56 AM 1:56 mj_santos via twitter #united #globalchange #tcot #news #mathaba #quote BAD #news: #OccupyWallStreet was initiated by funding from… http://fb.me/GLuhAjJV Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:54 AM 1:54 StopBombing via twitter RT @mathaba: Human Right Watch is absolutely not about Human Rights – #mathaba: http://bit.ly/s5grFO Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:42 AM 1:42 StopBombing via twitter RT @solitary_walker: Italian citizen sues Italy for its war against Libya – http://mathaba.net/t/?x=629111 #mathaba Wed, Oct 26 2011 – 1:41 AM 1:41 solitary_walker via twitter Italian citizen sues Italy for its war against Libya
- How Does Tinder Work That Will Help You Find Love,” by
- How to build a personal brand on social media – Fasten Network
- EdgeSecure’s Paul Puey: “Digital Security Will Take Place on the Edges” Security is one of the hottest topics in today’s ever-evolving digital world. A steady flow of debate continues to take place at tech forums worldwide on topics like encryption, passwords, two-factor authentication, hardware wallets and the like. As cryptocurrencies and the tools being used to manage them take shape, questions loom about the most efficacious ways to protect both user assets and privacy. One individual who is at the epicenter of this active space is Paul Puey. He is co-founder and CEO of EdgeSecure, a blockchain-inspired, decentralized, open-source, zero-knowledge, global information security solution platform. Airbitz, his signature enterprise was birthed in 2013 as a bitcoin wallet provider and merchant directory. Today, he’s orchestrating a rebrand of this wallet, now called EdgeSecure. In an interview with Bitcoin Magazine, Puey talks about the tricky balance between new security and privacy measures being introduced and user experience. He also explores an emerging theme called “securing the edges” that forms the basis of his current work BM: What sort of problems are you attempting to solve these days? PP: The aspect of cryptocurrency we initially wanted to address revolved around how to effectively use secure keys. That was the impetus behind our decision to build a feature rich, functionally rich wallet at Airbitz over the years. We feel like this has really differentiated us in the whole area of key management. BM: How does your concept of EdgeSecure fit in here? PP: Our goal has been to broaden Airbitz by turning our key management standard into a platform for other apps. Even before we rebranded, we were already using the term Edge Security to examine how to come up with a solution that’s different from enterprise security. We view our approach as fundamentally different in the sense that we’re not trying to make a router or server more secure. Rather, our aim is to take data and secure it before it ever hits a device. In short, we are able to secure data before it goes out onto a network or server. People and their devices are what we are trying to secure. That’s where the term Edge comes from — before a user’s data ends up on their device, goes out to a network, goes onto a server — the encryption of that data happens first, as we say, “on the edges.” BM: But what about server networks? PP: We still believe that server security is important. But the visibility and encryption of that data all happens first before the data gets saved, broadcast and sent out on the network or gets onto a server. The concept of making data private and secure to the point where only the user can access it “on the edges” has never been an area of focus for cybersecurity companies. BM: So, in a nutshell, how does all of this actually work? PP: It works through a combination of technologies we’ve had for decades but have never been packaged the way we are seeking to. The technology that we’ve developed involves encrypting data on the client side. Most of the software out there doesn’t do this. Rattle off any app that you are running on your computer or your phone, and the data you generate and create is not encrypted, let alone automatically backed up. BM: Are there other security measures you’ll be employing? PP: We’ve also added two-factor authentication, although I fundamentally hate it from a user experience point of view. Two-factor is particularly problematic and a poor approach if the second factor for authorizing access is a phone number or email address. It’s better than nothing, but it’s not what one would consider to be “good two-factor.” BM: Is there a solution to this? PP: Yes, since 2015, we’ve been employing what we call “one touch, two-factor,” where we take two-factor and make it invisible by baking it in our Airbitz app. This eliminates the need for notification by SMS or email, or via an app like Authy or Google Authenticator. BM: Can you talk a bit about password recovery? This can be a big issue with crypto users. PP: It is indeed. Think about this for a moment: If you lose your mobile phone or other type of device, in the Google Authenticator world you have just lost your access completely. So, it’s up to the service you are using to determine a recovery mechanism. What’s interesting is that some services don’t give you one. Others offer recovery via email, SMS, or other similar mechanism which then introduces the same issue. We, therefore, believe in recovery via time lock, where your account is locked for a period of time before you can reset it. BM: In the meantime, are there ways to prevent users from losing their password in the first place? PP: There is some psychology involved here. Part of our philosophy at EdgeSecure is to carefully align technology with humanity. This involves a recognition of the fact that we’re all fallible beings, that we do forget passwords. One step we employ to help people not forget passwords is to ask them to voluntarily enter it from time-to-time when they go to access their app. Our intent is to give them the opportunity to change it if they forget it at that moment. BM: How exactly does this work? PP: We have an algorithm inside of the app that has what we call a reminder “step off,” based on users actually entering it. This “step off” is how frequently we remind you based on how many times you’ve actually entered the password in the past. Obviously, you can get into the app with a pin, thumbprint and now facial ID. But if you lose that device, the password is the only way to get back on. BM: This seems like an idea that other tech solution providers will likely want to pick up on. PP: No doubt. We fashion ourselves as the world’s only password recovery for encrypted data. While that, in and of itself, is a patentable idea, we’ve opted to not patent, in the name of open source, open collaborative effort. BM: What sort of criticism do you hear from the crypto community? PP: One of the main ones we get is that we are not as secure as a hardware wallet. These criticisms come from people that often harbor the biggest fears of something that I have yet to see happen, namely, a person losing crypto from a device attack. Sure, you might hear of publications espousing theoretical exploits. But I haven’t seen evidence of a mass exploit with cryptocurrency taken on a device with encrypted data. Yet there are millions, if not billions, of dollars being poured into solutions for that problem. BM: Aren’t hardware wallets a great resource then for those who have these concerns? PP: They can be. But it’s important to keep in mind that with hardware wallets, the attack vector isn’t someone getting into it digitally over the internet. Rather, the attack vector is the individual user. I can’t count the number of people who say to me after purchasing a hardware wallet, “Now, I’m secure!” I then ask them, what did you do with the backup information? Often they’ll say, “I put it on Google Drive.” My response: “You did what? That’s the worst thing you could possibly do with the private key.” BM: Finally, what are your thoughts regarding security vulnerabilities among centralized exchanges? PP: It’s a big concern, no doubt. Coinbase is obviously the most recognizable example in the crypto world, but I don’t think that their model can survive long term. I’d describe them as a $15 billion piñata for hackers. Yes, they haven’t been hacked and I believe a combination of luck and skill has prevented that from occurring. BM: So do you believe that it’s just a matter of time before a serious hack occurs? PP: Let me say this. One of the hardest aspects of centralized security is that it doesn’t scale. In other words, the bigger you get, the harder it is for you to secure. And as the pot becomes bigger, you have to hire and entrust more and more people inside the company. So it takes just one bad apple with access and there goes a lot of user money. BM: Where do you see this security space headed? PP: In the next 3–5 years, we should actually see a trend where users will seek out what I call Edge-secured apps, where people can control their own data. These encryption and Edge solutions will be invisible to those using the app, which will go a long way toward enhancing user experience along with security and privacy. This article originally appeared on Bitcoin Magazine. from My Bitconnect Journey https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/edgesecures-paul-puey-digital-security-will-take-place-edges/ via Bitcoin News https://s3.amazonaws.com/fs.bitcoinmagazine.com/img/images/Puey_Interview.width-800.jpg REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/goN4bcc
- PALESTINE DAILY: Discover News based on what your friends are reading and publish your own reading activity. You have full control over what you publish. Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer By KIM GAMEL and RAMI AL-SHAHEIBI – Associated Press | AP – 1 hr 33 mins ago 59 6 Email Print Related Content The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer … The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer … World slideshows Thailand flooding 45 photos – 19 hrs ago Iraq War 50 photos – 1 hr 13 mins ago Gadhafi’s death spurs Syria protests 8 photos – 15 hrs ago See latest photos » MISRATA, Libya (AP) — Moammar Gadhafi’s blood-streaked body was on display in a commercial freezer at a shopping center Friday as Libyan authorities argued about what to do with his remains and questions deepened over official accounts of the longtime dictator’s death. New video emerged of his violent, chaotic last moments, showing fighters beating him as they drag him away. Nearly every aspect of Thursday’s killing of Gadhafi was mired in confusion, a sign of the difficulties ahead for Libya. Its new rulers are disorganized, its people embittered and divided. But the ruling National Transitional Council said it would declare the country’s liberation on Saturday, the starting point for a timetable that calls for a new interim government within a month and elections within eight months. The top U.N. rights chief raised concerns that Gadhafi may have been shot to death after being captured alive. The fate of his body seemed tied up in squabbles among Libya’s factions, as fighters from Misrata — a city brutally besieged by Gadhafi’s forces during the civil war — seemed to claim ownership of it, forcing the delay of a planned burial Friday. Also muddled was the fate of Seif al-Islam Gadhafi, the only Gadhafi son who stayed in Libya and reportedly survived after his father’s Aug. 21 ouster. It appeared Friday that he was still at large: some government ministers had said he was wounded and in custody in a hospital in the city of Zlitan, but a military official at the hospital, Hakim al-Kisher, denied he was there. In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gadhafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping center. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site’s guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men. “We want to see the dog,” some chanted. Gadhafi’s 69-year-old body was stripped to the waist, his torso and arms streaked with dried blood. Bullet wounds in the chest, abdomen and left side of the head were visible. The bloody siege of Misrata over the summer instilled a particularly virulent hatred of Gadhafi there — a hatred now mixed with pride because he was captured and killed by fighters from the city. New video posted on Facebook showed revolutionary fighters dragging a confused-looking Gadhafi up the hill to their vehicles after his capture and less than an hour before he was killed. The young men scream “Moammar, you dog!” as their former leader wipes at blood covering the left side of his head, neck and left shoulder. Gadhafi gestures to the young men to be patient, and says “What’s going on?” as he wipes fresh blood from his temple and glances at his palm. A young fighter later is shown carrying a boot and screaming, “This is Moammar’s shoe! This is Moammar’s shoe! Victory! Victory!” In Tripoli, joy over Gadhafi’s end spilled into a second day as thousands converged on central Martyrs’ Square for Friday prayers and celebrations. Men danced and hoisted the country’s new red-green-and-black flag. “It’s the start of a new era that everybody hopes will bring security and freedom,” said Tarek Othman, a computer specialist. “I hope democracy is the path we take so all of these Libyans who have sacrificed will really feel free.” He stood with his wife — who wore a cap in the revolution’s colors over her all-encompassing black niqab — in the square, which was formerly known as Green Square and was used by Gadhafi to stage rallies against the uprising. Khaled Almslaty, a clothing vendor, said he wished Gadhafi had not been killed after being captured. “But I believe he got what he deserved because if we prosecuted him for the smallest of his crimes, he would be punished by death,” he said. “Now we hope the NTC will accelerate the formation of a new government and … won’t waste time on irrelevant conflicts and competing for authority and positions.” It’s a tall order after nearly 42 years of rule by one man, who often acted according to whims and tolerated no dissent. Libya’s new leaders have stressed the need for reconciliation, but many factions are eager to have their say after years of repression. The Western-backed NTC, a collection of former rebels, returned exiles, technocrats and Islamists, has always been united behind its goal of ousting Gadhafi. Now the group must overcome divisions and competing self-interests to rebuild the oil-rich North African nation, which was stripped of institutions under Gadhafi. The NTC said interim leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil will formally declare liberation on Saturday in the eastern city of Benghazi, where the revolution began in mid-February. Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has promised to resign, saying he will not be part of any new government and will instead turn his attention to fighting corruption. The transitional council has asked the United Nations “to play a significant role” in helping it write a constitution, hold elections and build democratic institutions, Ian Martin, the U.N. envoy to Libya, said. “No one should underestimate in this moment of celebration in Libya how great are the challenges that lie ahead,” he said. He also warned of “a major challenge in the future of those of the fighters who don’t wish to return to previous civilian occupations.” At the U.N. in New York, Russia proposed Friday that the Security Council lift the no-fly zone it imposed on Libya and end its authorization of military action to protect civilians now that Gadhafi has been killed. The French and British ambassadors to the U.N. said that more consultation with Libyan authorities is needed to smoothly end the no-fly zone and transfer traffic control to civilian authorities. Gadhafi was killed when revolutionary fighters overwhelmed him and the last of his loyalists in his coastal hometown Sirte, the last bastion of his regime to be captured after weeks of heavy fighting. Authorities have promised to bury Gadhafi in accordance with Islamic traditions calling for quick interment, but Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said the burial was delayed because officials were debating “what the best place is to bury him.” Gadhafi’s family, most of whom are in Algeria or other nearby African nations, issued a statement calling for an investigation into how Gadhafi and another of his sons, Muatassim, were killed. In the statement on the pro-Gadhafi, Syria-based TV station Al-Rai, they asked for international pressure on the NTC to hand over the bodies of the two men to their tribe. Gadhafi was captured alive and there have been contradictory accounts of how and when he received his fatal wounds. Rupert Colville, a spokesman for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, said the images of his last moments were very disturbing. “More details are needed to ascertain whether he was killed in some form of fighting or was executed after his capture,” Colville said. According to most accounts from fighters on the ground and their commanders, Gadhafi and his loyalists were in a convoy trying to flee when NATO airstrikes hit two of the vehicles. Then revolutionary forces moved in and clashed with the loyalists for several hours. Gadhafi and his bodyguards fled their cars and took refuge in a nearby drainage tunnel. Fighters pursued and clashed with them before Gadhafi emerged from the tunnel and was grabbed by fighters. Most accounts agree that Gadhafi died from wounds 30 to 40 minutes later as an ambulance took him to Misrata. But accounts differ over how he suffered those wounds. Most commanders and fighters at the scene with whom The Associated Press has spoken say that when he was captured, Gadhafi already was fatally wounded. In the videos of his capture, however, he has blood on his head, but none on his chest or abdomen. At one point, his shirt is pulled up to his chest, but no wound is visible. Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said Gadhafi was wounded after his capture. “It seems like the bullet was a stray and it could have come from the revolutionaries or the loyalists,” Shammam said. Other fighters, commanders and witnesses have not spoken of any such crossfire or further clashes. Siraq al-Hamali, a 21-year-old fighter, told AP that he rode in the vehicle carrying Gadhafi as it left Sirte. He did not mention coming under fire and said Gadhafi died en route of wounds he already had. Even reports of the coroner’s conclusions were confused over which wound was fatal — some said it was the shot to the head, others said it was a shot to the liver. Muatassim, who had been his father’s feared national security adviser, was captured alive separately in Sirte, and how he died also remains unknown. In a video aired Friday on Al-Rai, the 34-year-old Muatassim, wearing a bloodied undershirt, sits on a mattress in a room with fighters around him. He takes a swig of water and smokes a cigarette as he argues with at least one man who accused him of robbing the country and abusing its sons. The fighter then orders Muatassim to say “Allahu Akbar” or “God is great” before the video cuts to a segment with Muatassim lying subdued on the mattress with his forearm on his forehead. He also appears to check for an injury on his collar bone. The last scene is of Muatassim lying dead, apparently in a hospital, with a huge gash in his chest. ___ Gamel reported from Tripoli. Associated Press writers Hadeel al-Shalchi, Sarah El Deeb and Lee Keath in Cairo and Anita Snow at the U.N. contributed to this report. @yahoonews on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook Editors’ Picks A riot police officer tries to extinguish the fire of a petrol bomb on another officer during riots with anti-austerity demonstrators in Athens’ Syntagma (Constitution) squareslideshow Petrol bomb attack on Greek police Hannibal Gaddafislideshow Gadhafi family on the run FILE – In this Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009 file photo, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi gestures with a green cane as he takes his seat behind bulletproof glass for a military parade in Green Square, Tripoli, Libya. Libyan special forces stormed a two-day-old protest encampment in the country’s second largest city of Benghazi, clearing the area early Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011, said witnesses, as a human rights group estimate scores of people have died in the harsh crackdown on days of demonstrations. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis, File)slideshow Libyan dictator Gadhafi killed Libyans celebrate Moammar Gadhafi’s death in front of the Libyan Embassy in Amman, Jordan, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Moammar Gadhafi, who ruled Libya with a dictatorial grip for 42 years until he was ousted by his own people in an uprising that turned into a bloody civil war, was killed Thursday when revolutionary forces overwhelmed his hometown, Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after his regime fell. (AP Photo/Mohammad Hannon)slideshow Libyans celebrate Gadhafi’s death 1slideshow Captain Scott’s lost photographs Detective Rick Lee talks to a pedestrian in Zuccotti Park in New York, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Lee is gaining Internet fame for his un-stereotypical appearance. Online blog posts make tongue-in-cheek references to him as the “Hipster Cop.” His look includes cardigans, professorial-style glasses and side-swept hair. The plainclothes officer has been doing community affairs work at the protest. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)slideshow Occupy Wall Street’s hipster cop Explore Related Content 1 – 4 of 12 Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center freezerPlay Video Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle celebrate in Souk El Juma district in Tripoli, Libya, Friday Oct. 20, 2011. The death Thursday of Gadhafi, two months after he was driven from power and into … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle … Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Cente … A group of young men who evidently attacked a woman at a shopping center apparently … Full Story »Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Center ABC News (RSS) NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden gunPlay Video NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden … Top Stories » Iraq war over, US troops coming home, Obama says Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer Murdoch takes on shareholders at annual meeting Clinton visiting Tajikistan, Uzbekistan Cain tweaks 9-9-9 tax plan to allow exemptions AP-GfK Poll: 37 percent of public back protests AP sources: Bachmann staff in New Hampshire quits Most Popular Some stores freezing out Ben & Jerry’s new flavor Obama announces total Iraq troop withdrawal For $1 billion, one dictator Steve Jobs predicted Obama would be a one-term president Gadhafi was looks-conscious until the end Qadhafi death blunts GOP’s critique Today on Yahoo! 1 – 4 of 40 Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq All Comments Shared On Facebook My Comments Zubaida • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • Show location? HelpComment Guidelines your avatar Please Enter a Comment Manage Updates Your updates will be shared through Yahoo! Updates based on your preferences. Start sharing your updates on Yahoo! to Twitter based on your preferences. Add Twitter Your update will be shared to Facebook based on your Facebook preferences. 737 comments Popular Now Newest Oldest Most Replied Kay 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Kay • Pleasanton, United States • about a minute ago Report Abuse He declared death to the end and that is what he got. Reply Namatullah 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Namatullah • Curtea de Argeş, România • 2 minutes ago Report Abuse The bad days of Libia started by killing of Gadafi, Libia people have to see what the eastern leaders will do with them …… Shame on you, you had to look once at Afghanistan destiny then stand against your leader……Shame on you Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 2 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR OWNED MEDIA WILL NOT POST THE TRUTH STATED HERE. THEY ONLY LIKE PROPAGANDA AND FILTH…. More Reply JD 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JD • San Jose, United States • 3 minutes ago Report Abuse Moammar … We are going to take all of your oil too. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 3 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply D D RED 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 D D RED 3 minutes ago Report Abuse HA HA HA Ha ha ,,,, He got exactly what he so richly deserved. Now where is that locherbie bomber with the prostate cancer ,,, It’s time to remove his prostate through his brain….slowly Reply billy bronco 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 billy bronco 4 minutes ago Report Abuse That is one cold cut. Reply FWE 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 FWE • Buffalo, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse What day is garbage day in that neighborhood? Reply RALPH W 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 RALPH W 4 minutes ago Report Abuse Just a temporary measure until the display case is ready. Reply lance 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 lance • Chicago, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse this sounds like sum jeffery damher sh:t Reply JD 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 JD • San Jose, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse I wonder if he felt the same terror the passengers on Pan Am felt over Scotland? The only thing better than a dead terrorist, is a dead terrorist. Rot in hell Moammar Gadhafi. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse WE HOPE THAT THERE IS AN “AMERICA” LEFT….FOR PRESIDENT RON PAUL. IT IS CURRENTLY A DRUGGED “LUNATIC ASYLUM”….RUN BY AIPAC. 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse IS THERE ANY AMERICAN….THAT DOES NOT REALIZE THAT “OUR NEW YORK ISRAELI REGIME”….”IS” ….NATO…..AND THE U.N…….? … More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse ARE THE FRENCH AND BRITISH TAXPAYERS AWARE THAT “THEY” TOO ARE GOVERNED BY ISRAELI’S AND PUPPETS OF ISRAEL….? THESE CONTINUING ASSASINATIONS SMACK OF “ABU GRAIB” ALL-OVER-AGAIN…. More 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down5 TOTALLY AWARE 6 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES. CAN TRADITIONAL AMERICANS SLEEP AT NIGHT…..KNOWING “WHO” RULES THEM…?… More Reply eastwood 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 eastwood 7 minutes ago Report Abuse I think about this ” Islam is the only Religion that Celebrates Death in a Jubilant fashion with all joy and happyness as a joyful occastion of fodd and fun. how odd this includes themselves also. as them being very Reliogios and calling it Holyness. This is aganist all of the… More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down3 TOTALLY AWARE 8 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply JAMES R 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JAMES R • Arden, United States • 8 minutes ago Report Abuse Mr. President in your speech about the death of Gadafi, you stated that it ended 4 decades of terror in the world and his country of Libya, with his squandering of his countries WEALTH. Question what are you doing with the wealth of America? Is this not also called SQUANDERING ? Reply If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.Em 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.E … 8 minutes ago Report Abuse put him in a museum………………… Reply bogie2 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 bogie2 • San Angelo, United States • 9 minutes ago Report Abuse Animals Reply More Post a comment New: Location! You can now share your location with each comment and make it more interesting. Okay News For You Mom shielding kids is shot dead outside NYC school Kutcher pleads for media honesty amid cheating reports News Anchor Falls in Orgasm-Inducing Heels on Live TV Demi Moore Enraged, Violent on Screen Japan says to act decisively on excessive forex moves General Mills voluntarily recalls Fiber One bars Moammar Gadhafi and His Odd Relationship with Women UK navy seizes pirate ‘mothership’ The war in Libya is still a failure Ex-Pa. soft-drink CEO gets 20 years in prison Search Keyword Sponsored Links ( What’s this? ) Local Factory Outlet Find Factory Outlet Near You. See Actual Customer Reviews! Local.com Entertainment Centers Great Selection & Price! www.TotallyFurniture.com Building Maintenance Fitouts Painting Defits Repairs Construction call 1800 FACILITY www.facilityservices.com.au World News » Men take pictures of Muammar Gaddafi’s corpse displayed at a house in Misrata Gaddafi family demands body; NATO ends Libya war Rania El Gamal MISRATA, Libya (Reuters) – NATO called an end to its air war in Libya, and the clan of Muammar Gaddafi demanded a chance to bury the body that lay on display in a meat locker after a death as brutal and … Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies – SPA quotes royal court Angus McDowall (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Sultan died on Saturday, the country’s royal court confirmed in a statement carried by SPA, the state news agency. Anti-government protesters shout slogans during a rally to demand the ouster of Yemen’s President Ali Abdullah Saleh in the southern town of of Damt U.N. council condemns Yemen violence, urges deal Louis Charbonneau UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – The U.N. Security Council on Friday condemned the Yemeni government crackdown on protesters but urged the signing of an agreement that would require the president to step down … Pakistan’s PM Gilan greets U.S. Secretary of State Clinton at the prime minister’s residence in Islamabad Clinton says U.S. officials have met with Haqqanis Andrew Quinn and Chris Allbritton ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday that the United States had held a preliminary meeting with representatives of the Haqqani network, a group of militants Washington has … Supporters of the Party Democratic Progress (PDP) wave Tunisian flags and light flares during a rally in Ariyana district Tunisia rivals stake positions in election rallies Andrew Hammond and Tarek Amara TUNIS (Reuters)
- What’s the Number 15 Reason You Can’t Find Love?
- What’s the Number 11 Reason You Can’t Find Love?
- Tinder will start letting users block people by phone number
- This Network Is Horrible, Find Out Why!
- ‘Tinder Granny’ Quits Dating App To Find Love | EXTREME LOVE
- Tinder Social Experiment! (Geek vs Jerk)
- EasyFriendsChat.com – Social Network Dating People Looking to Meet new Buddies.
- Tinder Apps personality first and find a
- Not Business as Usual. Social Network Powered Dating FTW.
- How Does Tinder Work feature that matches members before allowing them to see each
- Hyatt Guest of Honor Booking Change, How to Find Best Options Between Cities, Swoop Expanding in U.S.
- How Does Baby Find Sugar Daddy During The COVID-19?
- perhaps not right here For Hookups me on Tinder because it is maybe not for hookups, simply to find s – Adhisayam Foods
- How to Find Your Vegan Love 101 – Part 5
- Finding Natural Tinder Resources And How To Use Them Gray Bearded Green Beret
- How to Add Friends On Xbox One (Find Friends or Recent Players)
- Curriculum can be packaged commercial material that will lease parents, and many come with assessments to ‘show’ parents their child’s progress. All that constrains a child, and fails to let a child develop their full potential. Children must conform to a curriculum developed by ‘scientific study’ ‘proven’ to show results. Of course ….. the results are also developed by the same group making the curriculum. You can prove anything as long as you develop the program to meet these goals that you make up.|||Play educational games together and have fun. Hope you find some ideas here. Learning the alphabet, learning the numbers, learning the colors, learning the shapes, learn how to count, learn adjectives and many more. Fun, Colorful and kid-friendly site. Play educational learning games for as little as 5 minutes per day, practice makes perfect|||children need socialization and they need time to play….parents don’t always buy into this concept so curriculum is created to sell to parents… it is the themes and the shapes colors and counting and ABC’s that sell each parent…. it is the colorful room…with the number line that children do not understand….that becomes curriculum….because…parents like that
- Ideas on how to Hookup On Tinder To Have First-night Gender