Fifi and the Flowertots is an animated kid’s television collection developed by Keith Chapman and originally premiered in January 2008. The sequence is about flower characters and their adventures in the backyard garden.
The central character of the television sequence is Fifi Forget-me-not. Fifi loves to garden and she often forgets words and phrases. When she remembers terms her good friends frequently say ‘Fifi Fail to remember-me-not Forgot!’. There are a lot of supporting characters that include to the charm of Fifi and the Flowertots that contain:
– Bumble is a bee and is Fifi’s finest close friend. When Fifi forgets words and phrases, Bumble assists her to recall.
– Violet life in Flowertot Cottage and likes to paint. She constantly likes anything to be neat and tidy.
– Primrose life in Flowertot Cottage and is most effective close friends with Violet. Like Violet, she also likes every thing to be neat and tidy and in purchase.
– Poppy sells fruit and owns a market stall in the backyard garden.
– Mo is a lawnmower and speaks in a language that only Fifi understands, so she interprets to the rest of the flowertots.
– Pip is a gooseberry and is the youngest character that lives in the backyard.
– Stingo is a wasp that lives in Apple Tree Property and is lazy and once in a while steals from the other Flowertots in the village.
– Slugsy is a slug and is Stingo’s sidekick and is typically really clumsy.
– Webby is a spider and typically presents suggest to the Flowertots in the backyard when they have a problem.
– Dingly is a grumpy worm that lives in the compost heap. He is incredibly beneficial and produces compost for all the Flowertots to use.
The adventures of Fifi and the Flowertots motivate small children, infants and toddlers to discover and learn about friendship, problem-resolving and co-procedure.