Disney CFO Christine McCarthy Reveals Character Meet and Greets Will Soon Be Returning to Disney Parks
During a query and answer session through the Morgan Stanley Technological know-how, Media, and Telecom conference, Walt Disney Company Chief Monetary Officer Christine McCarthy said that the Character Meet and Greets will be returning to the Disney Parks.
What is Going on:
- Yesterday, Walt Disney Enterprise CFO Christine McCarthy took aspect in a question and answer session as component of the Morgan Stanley Technological know-how, Media, and Telecom conference.
- Even though she discussed streaming platforms like Disney+ and Hulu, she also dove into topics regarding Disney Parks, Experiences, and Merchandise.
- Although talking about the parks, she discussed subjects pertaining to the park reservation system, Disney Genie+, and the recovery of that business enterprise sector and investments like Avengers Campus at Disneyland Paris, and the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT.
- Also on the horizon in accordance to McCarthy, the return of Character Satisfy and Greets to the parks. The notion of approaching and interacting with figures at the parks has been fundamentally off limits given that the Disney Parks have reopened.
- Not too long ago Disneyland Paris has returned to the conventional character meet up with and greets, enabling company to tactic, interact, and even hug our favored furry good friends.
- Having said that, stateside, Walt Disney Entire world and Disneyland continue to only allow visitors to see their most loved people from afar.
- Even though some popular fulfill and greet areas have reopened, there are still limitations in position that continue to keep visitors and figures at a length from every single other. Other locations nevertheless have figures even additional, waving to friends from afar, or even undertaking in small vignettes around the park, even now enabling visitors to see their favorites but not giving them a chance to get up near.
- McCarthy did not give a day for when up close and interactive character meet and greets will return, only said that they are coming back shortly.
- Physical Bitcoins: Our Hands-On, End-to-End Review of Opendime Opendime is a tiny USB flash drive that can be loaded with bitcoin by the first user and given to another user, who is, in turn, able to pass it along to a third user and so forth. The private key attached to each Opendime is generated by the device at the time of setup by the user: It is not known by anyone, not even by the first owner or by the Opendime company itself. Opendimes can be passed along multiple times to other users and verified. An Opendime stick can only be redeemed by the last user, who must break the device to access the private key and import it into a bitcoin wallet. A pack of three Opendimes can be ordered for $37.50. Though perhaps too technically demanding for casual Bitcoin users and arguably too expensive for transferring small values (the device is useless after getting the funds out), Opendimes are certainly usable as physical bitcoins. “Opendime transactions are a little different from blockchain transactions,” notes the Opendime FAQ. “Whenever two people meet and trade goods or services for an Opendime, you could say a transaction has occurred, and yet there is nothing recorded on the blockchain. This is different from a normal bitcoin wallet which makes blockchain records continuously and can create a complex web of connections, which can later be explored by anyone.” In other words, Opendimes can be used as totally anonymous, untraceable bitcoin cash. It is possible to do something similar with a paper wallet by printing a bitcoin address and its private key and then passing the paper wallet to another user, with no trace of the transaction recorded on the blockchain. “It is much more private because there is no subsequent blockchain transactions to track,” confirmed Opendime developer Rodolfo Novak in conversation with Bitcoin Magazine. But the problem with using paper wallets in this way is that, somewhere along the transaction trail, someone could copy the private key and take the funds at any point after passing the paper wallet to the next user. Opendime solves this problem by hiding the private key, only revealing it to the last user who must break the device to take funds out. Users of Opendime sticks can choose to pass their stick along to different owners only a few times before being emptied and destroyed, or they can treat their stick like physical cash, allowing it to change hands many times over years or decades. Novak confirmed that, according to user feedback, both scenarios are well used. With bitcoin exchanges under increasing regulatory pressure, it seems likely that face-to-face exchanges like LocalBitcoins could become more popular, which could boost the adoption of Opendime. Novak confirmed that, indeed, users are pre-loading Opendimes and using them to sell bitcoin via LocalBitcoins. According to Novak, Opendime is not vulnerable to regulatory actions because “the devices are ‘point solutions’ without any central service to be regulatory ‘captured.’” Legally, Opendime is a trademark/product of Coinkite Inc., a company founded by Novak and Peter Gray and based in Toronto, Canada. Novak is skeptical of the possibility that Canadian regulators could order Coinkite to stop producing and selling Opendimes. “We and our lawyers don’t believe that’s a possible scenario,” he said. Opendime documentation claims the sticks will last for decades under normal usage conditions; however, Opendime hasn’t been around for decades, so there’s no way to know for sure. But, as Novak explained, the microchip used in each Opendime is rated for 25-100 years, as per the data sheet (page 816) linked in the FAQ. “A few users have put it through a lot of abuse, washing machines, freezing, water, etc. and it survived,” said Novak Novak also stated that it’s not practically possible to make a counterfeit because the device has a high security chip with a factory key just for that reason. “They would have to break our private key, which is practically impossible,” said Novak. “Not even with a few tens of millions of dollars could they peel the chip and try to use an electron microscope to get our key because our chip choice also protects against peeling. So maybe a hundred million dollars could make that happen. If that happens the next batch would have a new key and they would have to spend the money again.” The possibility remains, however, that malicious parties could make fake Opendimes, with an identical look and user interface, which claim a fake balance confirmed by a fake verification process. Therefore, it’s important to check the provenance of the device. Novak explained that there are a few ways for users to check an Opendime signature to verify it’s not counterfeit, including a Chrome extension, the Samourai Wallet, which supports Opendime natively, Electrum (coming soon) and an open-source script. Gray added that each Opendime ships with Python code for verification. “You can use a known-good Opendime to verify an unknown one,” he said. “No internet is required, and self-contained python code is used — just one command to be typed, which takes just seconds.” How It Works Anytime the stick is plugged into a computer, flickering green and red lights indicate its status. Only green means that the device is active; red indicates either that the device hasn’t been activated or that it has already been unsealed (broken) and can’t be used anymore. The lights work correctly even without a computer, with the stick connected to a USB charger or power pack. A file named index.htm on the stick provides all status information. Bitcoin Magazine tested an Opendime stick end-to-end. When we plugged the Opendime stick into a computer for the first time, the red light flickered. The index file warned, “Your Opendime is new and unused. Follow these steps to pick a private key,” and gave us detailed instructions. Following the instructions, we copied a few small files onto the device to seed a random number generator, which gets random bits from random.org. Once the private key was generated, the index file showed the stick’s Bitcoin address and a corresponding QR code. Besides the index file and two folders with programs and utilities, there are four files on the stick: Address.txt, Private-key.txt, Qrcode.jpg and README.txt. The address and Qrcode files show the stick’s bitcoin address in both formats. The private-key file reads: “SEALED — See README.txt for details.” The README gives detailed instructions on how to use the Opendime stick, including how to verify that the device is authentic and how to get funds out. The index file shows two status check buttons: “Check Balance” and “Verify.” Pressing the Verify button resulted in the status message “VERIFIED: Your Opendime does have control over the secret private key corresponding to Bitcoin payment address.” The balance was zero, of course, because we hadn’t yet sent funds to the stick. We sent funds to the stick in multiple transactions from different users, physical locations and bitcoin wallets. After all the transactions were confirmed, the correct balance and previous transactions were displayed in the index file. Now our Opendime stick was active, loaded and ready to be passed along to other owners. If the stick has been loaded with, say, 10,000 bits (0.01 BTC, about $120 at the current exchange rate), the stick could be used as a physical coin carrying that value. At this point in the process, anyone in the ownership chain could decide to empty the stick and transfer the funds to their bitcoin wallet. To do that, the user must unseal the device by pushing a pin through a little circle marked on the back of the device. When this is done, the red light flickers and the index file displays a warning: “UNSEALED DO NOT send more funds to this address or accept this hardware as payment.” Clicking both status check buttons results in a further warning: “Bitcoin was spent from this address. If this is an Opendime address, this means it has been UNSEALED.” The private key is now shown in the index file. The Opendime team recommends using the Samourai wallet. However, we decided to experiment and create a new wallet on blockchain.info. We imported our Opendime private key (Settings – Addresses) and transfered the funds to the blockchain.info wallet, and then to an exchange. In summary, the Opendime stick passed our end-to-end test with flying colors. One caveat: At $13 a piece, Opendime sticks struck us as rather expensive for storing/transferring small amounts and may be better suited to large amounts of over $1,000 or so. “But $13 is actually very cheap as it’s amortized by multiple exchanges of the same unit,” Novak suggested. “Also, Bitcoin transactions are very often more than that.” This is a fair point, since the chain ownership transfer could go on for a very long time, with the stick potentially changing hands many times, just like physical cash. Novak also added that improvements and new features are in the works. Disclaimer: Opendime provided Bitcoin Magazine with free samples to use for the purposes of testing their product for review. This article originally appeared on Bitcoin Magazine. from My Bitconnect Journey https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/physical-bitcoins-our-hands-end-end-review-opendime/ via Bitcoin News https://s3.amazonaws.com/fs.bitcoinmagazine.com/img/images/opendreview.width-800.jpg REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/goN4bcc
- Curriculum can be packaged commercial material that will lease parents, and many come with assessments to ‘show’ parents their child’s progress. All that constrains a child, and fails to let a child develop their full potential. Children must conform to a curriculum developed by ‘scientific study’ ‘proven’ to show results. Of course ….. the results are also developed by the same group making the curriculum. You can prove anything as long as you develop the program to meet these goals that you make up.|||Play educational games together and have fun. Hope you find some ideas here. Learning the alphabet, learning the numbers, learning the colors, learning the shapes, learn how to count, learn adjectives and many more. Fun, Colorful and kid-friendly site. Play educational learning games for as little as 5 minutes per day, practice makes perfect|||children need socialization and they need time to play….parents don’t always buy into this concept so curriculum is created to sell to parents… it is the themes and the shapes colors and counting and ABC’s that sell each parent…. it is the colorful room…with the number line that children do not understand….that becomes curriculum….because…parents like that
- What are the results As Soon As You End Using Matchmaking Programs and Meet Anyone IRL – Adhisayam Foods
- PALESTINE DAILY: Discover News based on what your friends are reading and publish your own reading activity. You have full control over what you publish. Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer By KIM GAMEL and RAMI AL-SHAHEIBI – Associated Press | AP – 1 hr 33 mins ago 59 6 Email Print Related Content The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress in a commercial freezer … The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer at a shopping center in Misrata, Libya, Friday, Oct. 21, 2011. The burial of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday, as the U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death. (AP Photo/Manu Brabo) The body of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi lies on a mattress a commercial freezer … World slideshows Thailand flooding 45 photos – 19 hrs ago Iraq War 50 photos – 1 hr 13 mins ago Gadhafi’s death spurs Syria protests 8 photos – 15 hrs ago See latest photos » MISRATA, Libya (AP) — Moammar Gadhafi’s blood-streaked body was on display in a commercial freezer at a shopping center Friday as Libyan authorities argued about what to do with his remains and questions deepened over official accounts of the longtime dictator’s death. New video emerged of his violent, chaotic last moments, showing fighters beating him as they drag him away. Nearly every aspect of Thursday’s killing of Gadhafi was mired in confusion, a sign of the difficulties ahead for Libya. Its new rulers are disorganized, its people embittered and divided. But the ruling National Transitional Council said it would declare the country’s liberation on Saturday, the starting point for a timetable that calls for a new interim government within a month and elections within eight months. The top U.N. rights chief raised concerns that Gadhafi may have been shot to death after being captured alive. The fate of his body seemed tied up in squabbles among Libya’s factions, as fighters from Misrata — a city brutally besieged by Gadhafi’s forces during the civil war — seemed to claim ownership of it, forcing the delay of a planned burial Friday. Also muddled was the fate of Seif al-Islam Gadhafi, the only Gadhafi son who stayed in Libya and reportedly survived after his father’s Aug. 21 ouster. It appeared Friday that he was still at large: some government ministers had said he was wounded and in custody in a hospital in the city of Zlitan, but a military official at the hospital, Hakim al-Kisher, denied he was there. In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gadhafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping center. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site’s guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men. “We want to see the dog,” some chanted. Gadhafi’s 69-year-old body was stripped to the waist, his torso and arms streaked with dried blood. Bullet wounds in the chest, abdomen and left side of the head were visible. The bloody siege of Misrata over the summer instilled a particularly virulent hatred of Gadhafi there — a hatred now mixed with pride because he was captured and killed by fighters from the city. New video posted on Facebook showed revolutionary fighters dragging a confused-looking Gadhafi up the hill to their vehicles after his capture and less than an hour before he was killed. The young men scream “Moammar, you dog!” as their former leader wipes at blood covering the left side of his head, neck and left shoulder. Gadhafi gestures to the young men to be patient, and says “What’s going on?” as he wipes fresh blood from his temple and glances at his palm. A young fighter later is shown carrying a boot and screaming, “This is Moammar’s shoe! This is Moammar’s shoe! Victory! Victory!” In Tripoli, joy over Gadhafi’s end spilled into a second day as thousands converged on central Martyrs’ Square for Friday prayers and celebrations. Men danced and hoisted the country’s new red-green-and-black flag. “It’s the start of a new era that everybody hopes will bring security and freedom,” said Tarek Othman, a computer specialist. “I hope democracy is the path we take so all of these Libyans who have sacrificed will really feel free.” He stood with his wife — who wore a cap in the revolution’s colors over her all-encompassing black niqab — in the square, which was formerly known as Green Square and was used by Gadhafi to stage rallies against the uprising. Khaled Almslaty, a clothing vendor, said he wished Gadhafi had not been killed after being captured. “But I believe he got what he deserved because if we prosecuted him for the smallest of his crimes, he would be punished by death,” he said. “Now we hope the NTC will accelerate the formation of a new government and … won’t waste time on irrelevant conflicts and competing for authority and positions.” It’s a tall order after nearly 42 years of rule by one man, who often acted according to whims and tolerated no dissent. Libya’s new leaders have stressed the need for reconciliation, but many factions are eager to have their say after years of repression. The Western-backed NTC, a collection of former rebels, returned exiles, technocrats and Islamists, has always been united behind its goal of ousting Gadhafi. Now the group must overcome divisions and competing self-interests to rebuild the oil-rich North African nation, which was stripped of institutions under Gadhafi. The NTC said interim leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil will formally declare liberation on Saturday in the eastern city of Benghazi, where the revolution began in mid-February. Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has promised to resign, saying he will not be part of any new government and will instead turn his attention to fighting corruption. The transitional council has asked the United Nations “to play a significant role” in helping it write a constitution, hold elections and build democratic institutions, Ian Martin, the U.N. envoy to Libya, said. “No one should underestimate in this moment of celebration in Libya how great are the challenges that lie ahead,” he said. He also warned of “a major challenge in the future of those of the fighters who don’t wish to return to previous civilian occupations.” At the U.N. in New York, Russia proposed Friday that the Security Council lift the no-fly zone it imposed on Libya and end its authorization of military action to protect civilians now that Gadhafi has been killed. The French and British ambassadors to the U.N. said that more consultation with Libyan authorities is needed to smoothly end the no-fly zone and transfer traffic control to civilian authorities. Gadhafi was killed when revolutionary fighters overwhelmed him and the last of his loyalists in his coastal hometown Sirte, the last bastion of his regime to be captured after weeks of heavy fighting. Authorities have promised to bury Gadhafi in accordance with Islamic traditions calling for quick interment, but Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said the burial was delayed because officials were debating “what the best place is to bury him.” Gadhafi’s family, most of whom are in Algeria or other nearby African nations, issued a statement calling for an investigation into how Gadhafi and another of his sons, Muatassim, were killed. In the statement on the pro-Gadhafi, Syria-based TV station Al-Rai, they asked for international pressure on the NTC to hand over the bodies of the two men to their tribe. Gadhafi was captured alive and there have been contradictory accounts of how and when he received his fatal wounds. Rupert Colville, a spokesman for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, said the images of his last moments were very disturbing. “More details are needed to ascertain whether he was killed in some form of fighting or was executed after his capture,” Colville said. According to most accounts from fighters on the ground and their commanders, Gadhafi and his loyalists were in a convoy trying to flee when NATO airstrikes hit two of the vehicles. Then revolutionary forces moved in and clashed with the loyalists for several hours. Gadhafi and his bodyguards fled their cars and took refuge in a nearby drainage tunnel. Fighters pursued and clashed with them before Gadhafi emerged from the tunnel and was grabbed by fighters. Most accounts agree that Gadhafi died from wounds 30 to 40 minutes later as an ambulance took him to Misrata. But accounts differ over how he suffered those wounds. Most commanders and fighters at the scene with whom The Associated Press has spoken say that when he was captured, Gadhafi already was fatally wounded. In the videos of his capture, however, he has blood on his head, but none on his chest or abdomen. At one point, his shirt is pulled up to his chest, but no wound is visible. Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said Gadhafi was wounded after his capture. “It seems like the bullet was a stray and it could have come from the revolutionaries or the loyalists,” Shammam said. Other fighters, commanders and witnesses have not spoken of any such crossfire or further clashes. Siraq al-Hamali, a 21-year-old fighter, told AP that he rode in the vehicle carrying Gadhafi as it left Sirte. He did not mention coming under fire and said Gadhafi died en route of wounds he already had. Even reports of the coroner’s conclusions were confused over which wound was fatal — some said it was the shot to the head, others said it was a shot to the liver. Muatassim, who had been his father’s feared national security adviser, was captured alive separately in Sirte, and how he died also remains unknown. In a video aired Friday on Al-Rai, the 34-year-old Muatassim, wearing a bloodied undershirt, sits on a mattress in a room with fighters around him. He takes a swig of water and smokes a cigarette as he argues with at least one man who accused him of robbing the country and abusing its sons. The fighter then orders Muatassim to say “Allahu Akbar” or “God is great” before the video cuts to a segment with Muatassim lying subdued on the mattress with his forearm on his forehead. He also appears to check for an injury on his collar bone. The last scene is of Muatassim lying dead, apparently in a hospital, with a huge gash in his chest. ___ Gamel reported from Tripoli. Associated Press writers Hadeel al-Shalchi, Sarah El Deeb and Lee Keath in Cairo and Anita Snow at the U.N. contributed to this report. @yahoonews on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook Editors’ Picks A riot police officer tries to extinguish the fire of a petrol bomb on another officer during riots with anti-austerity demonstrators in Athens’ Syntagma (Constitution) squareslideshow Petrol bomb attack on Greek police Hannibal Gaddafislideshow Gadhafi family on the run FILE – In this Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009 file photo, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi gestures with a green cane as he takes his seat behind bulletproof glass for a military parade in Green Square, Tripoli, Libya. Libyan special forces stormed a two-day-old protest encampment in the country’s second largest city of Benghazi, clearing the area early Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011, said witnesses, as a human rights group estimate scores of people have died in the harsh crackdown on days of demonstrations. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis, File)slideshow Libyan dictator Gadhafi killed Libyans celebrate Moammar Gadhafi’s death in front of the Libyan Embassy in Amman, Jordan, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Moammar Gadhafi, who ruled Libya with a dictatorial grip for 42 years until he was ousted by his own people in an uprising that turned into a bloody civil war, was killed Thursday when revolutionary forces overwhelmed his hometown, Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after his regime fell. (AP Photo/Mohammad Hannon)slideshow Libyans celebrate Gadhafi’s death 1slideshow Captain Scott’s lost photographs Detective Rick Lee talks to a pedestrian in Zuccotti Park in New York, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011. Lee is gaining Internet fame for his un-stereotypical appearance. Online blog posts make tongue-in-cheek references to him as the “Hipster Cop.” His look includes cardigans, professorial-style glasses and side-swept hair. The plainclothes officer has been doing community affairs work at the protest. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)slideshow Occupy Wall Street’s hipster cop Explore Related Content 1 – 4 of 12 Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center freezerPlay Video Gadhafi body stashed in shopping center … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle celebrate in Souk El Juma district in Tripoli, Libya, Friday Oct. 20, 2011. The death Thursday of Gadhafi, two months after he was driven from power and into … Libyan kids holding an assault rifle … Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Cente … A group of young men who evidently attacked a woman at a shopping center apparently … Full Story »Men Filmed Attack at Shopping Center ABC News (RSS) NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden gunPlay Video NTC fighters brandish Gaddafi’s golden … Top Stories » Iraq war over, US troops coming home, Obama says Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer Murdoch takes on shareholders at annual meeting Clinton visiting Tajikistan, Uzbekistan Cain tweaks 9-9-9 tax plan to allow exemptions AP-GfK Poll: 37 percent of public back protests AP sources: Bachmann staff in New Hampshire quits Most Popular Some stores freezing out Ben & Jerry’s new flavor Obama announces total Iraq troop withdrawal For $1 billion, one dictator Steve Jobs predicted Obama would be a one-term president Gadhafi was looks-conscious until the end Qadhafi death blunts GOP’s critique Today on Yahoo! 1 – 4 of 40 Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Christina Aguilera’s alarming attire Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Some stores shun new Ben & Jerry’s flavor Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Gadhafi’s last act of vanity revealed Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq Why Obama is ending the war in Iraq All Comments Shared On Facebook My Comments Zubaida • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • Show location? HelpComment Guidelines your avatar Please Enter a Comment Manage Updates Your updates will be shared through Yahoo! Updates based on your preferences. Start sharing your updates on Yahoo! to Twitter based on your preferences. Add Twitter Your update will be shared to Facebook based on your Facebook preferences. 737 comments Popular Now Newest Oldest Most Replied Kay 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Kay • Pleasanton, United States • about a minute ago Report Abuse He declared death to the end and that is what he got. Reply Namatullah 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 Namatullah • Curtea de Argeş, România • 2 minutes ago Report Abuse The bad days of Libia started by killing of Gadafi, Libia people have to see what the eastern leaders will do with them …… Shame on you, you had to look once at Afghanistan destiny then stand against your leader……Shame on you Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 2 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR OWNED MEDIA WILL NOT POST THE TRUTH STATED HERE. THEY ONLY LIKE PROPAGANDA AND FILTH…. More Reply JD 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JD • San Jose, United States • 3 minutes ago Report Abuse Moammar … We are going to take all of your oil too. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 3 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply D D RED 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 D D RED 3 minutes ago Report Abuse HA HA HA Ha ha ,,,, He got exactly what he so richly deserved. Now where is that locherbie bomber with the prostate cancer ,,, It’s time to remove his prostate through his brain….slowly Reply billy bronco 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 billy bronco 4 minutes ago Report Abuse That is one cold cut. Reply FWE 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 FWE • Buffalo, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse What day is garbage day in that neighborhood? Reply RALPH W 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 RALPH W 4 minutes ago Report Abuse Just a temporary measure until the display case is ready. Reply lance 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 lance • Chicago, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse this sounds like sum jeffery damher sh:t Reply JD 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 JD • San Jose, United States • 4 minutes ago Report Abuse I wonder if he felt the same terror the passengers on Pan Am felt over Scotland? The only thing better than a dead terrorist, is a dead terrorist. Rot in hell Moammar Gadhafi. Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse WE HOPE THAT THERE IS AN “AMERICA” LEFT….FOR PRESIDENT RON PAUL. IT IS CURRENTLY A DRUGGED “LUNATIC ASYLUM”….RUN BY AIPAC. 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse IS THERE ANY AMERICAN….THAT DOES NOT REALIZE THAT “OUR NEW YORK ISRAELI REGIME”….”IS” ….NATO…..AND THE U.N…….? … More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down2 TOTALLY AWARE 5 minutes ago Report Abuse ARE THE FRENCH AND BRITISH TAXPAYERS AWARE THAT “THEY” TOO ARE GOVERNED BY ISRAELI’S AND PUPPETS OF ISRAEL….? THESE CONTINUING ASSASINATIONS SMACK OF “ABU GRAIB” ALL-OVER-AGAIN…. More 1 Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down5 TOTALLY AWARE 6 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES. CAN TRADITIONAL AMERICANS SLEEP AT NIGHT…..KNOWING “WHO” RULES THEM…?… More Reply eastwood 2Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 eastwood 7 minutes ago Report Abuse I think about this ” Islam is the only Religion that Celebrates Death in a Jubilant fashion with all joy and happyness as a joyful occastion of fodd and fun. how odd this includes themselves also. as them being very Reliogios and calling it Holyness. This is aganist all of the… More Reply TOTALLY AWARE 0Thumbs UpThumbs Down3 TOTALLY AWARE 8 minutes ago Report Abuse OUR U.S.A. ISRAELI REGIME HAS GIVEN THE WORLD “1984” AT ITS VERY WORST. HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. OUR ARROGANT REGIME’S MEDIA MAKES LIGHT OF THE HIDEOUS WAR CRIMES…. More 1 Reply JAMES R 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 JAMES R • Arden, United States • 8 minutes ago Report Abuse Mr. President in your speech about the death of Gadafi, you stated that it ended 4 decades of terror in the world and his country of Libya, with his squandering of his countries WEALTH. Question what are you doing with the wealth of America? Is this not also called SQUANDERING ? Reply If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.Em 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down0 If.We.Cant.Beat.Em.Join.E … 8 minutes ago Report Abuse put him in a museum………………… Reply bogie2 1Thumbs UpThumbs Down1 bogie2 • San Angelo, United States • 9 minutes ago Report Abuse Animals Reply More Post a comment New: Location! You can now share your location with each comment and make it more interesting. Okay News For You Mom shielding kids is shot dead outside NYC school Kutcher pleads for media honesty amid cheating reports News Anchor Falls in Orgasm-Inducing Heels on Live TV Demi Moore Enraged, Violent on Screen Japan says to act decisively on excessive forex moves General Mills voluntarily recalls Fiber One bars Moammar Gadhafi and His Odd Relationship with Women UK navy seizes pirate ‘mothership’ The war in Libya is still a failure Ex-Pa. soft-drink CEO gets 20 years in prison Search Keyword Sponsored Links ( What’s this? ) Local Factory Outlet Find Factory Outlet Near You. See Actual Customer Reviews! Local.com Entertainment Centers Great Selection & Price! www.TotallyFurniture.com Building Maintenance Fitouts Painting Defits Repairs Construction call 1800 FACILITY www.facilityservices.com.au World News » Men take pictures of Muammar Gaddafi’s corpse displayed at a house in Misrata Gaddafi family demands body; NATO ends Libya war Rania El Gamal MISRATA, Libya (Reuters) – NATO called an end to its air war in Libya, and the clan of Muammar Gaddafi demanded a chance to bury the body that lay on display in a meat locker after a death as brutal and … Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies – SPA quotes royal court Angus McDowall (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Sultan died on Saturday, the country’s royal court confirmed in a statement carried by SPA, the state news agency. Anti-government protesters shout slogans during a rally to demand the ouster of Yemen’s President Ali Abdullah Saleh in the southern town of of Damt U.N. council condemns Yemen violence, urges deal Louis Charbonneau UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – The U.N. Security Council on Friday condemned the Yemeni government crackdown on protesters but urged the signing of an agreement that would require the president to step down … Pakistan’s PM Gilan greets U.S. Secretary of State Clinton at the prime minister’s residence in Islamabad Clinton says U.S. officials have met with Haqqanis Andrew Quinn and Chris Allbritton ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday that the United States had held a preliminary meeting with representatives of the Haqqani network, a group of militants Washington has … Supporters of the Party Democratic Progress (PDP) wave Tunisian flags and light flares during a rally in Ariyana district Tunisia rivals stake positions in election rallies Andrew Hammond and Tarek Amara TUNIS (Reuters)
- Vegan Republic Model Constitution notes (will constantly update as add to and revise so be sure to visit again soon to download the ‘latest’ version!)
- TikTok Reveals The Fascinating Fate Of Disney World’s Massive Gingerbread Houses
- The e-mail and ip address to which you finalized onto tinder will be place in a block checklist – TAHQEEQAT EXPRESS
- Meet and date a millionaire on seeking millionaire dating site
- Question 86. I know the rapture is supposed to be imminent, but can the rapture happen during this time of the coronavirus? Scripture says it will be like the days of Noah when people are going about their lives eating and drinking and giving in marriage, etc. This certainly is not the case during this pandemic. It really seems like we will never get back to life as usual.
- Geek Girl Gwen 3 – Meet and Fuck Games Full
- Meet Women Over 40 for Dating and Marriage
- Sugar Daddy Meet – Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Dating Tips & Blog: Vancouver best place to find a sugar daddy: Survey
- CRIT Chairwoman and Vice Chairman meet with BLM Director over cultural resources
- His parents will never meet me.
- Contest: Win a chance to meet The Incredible Hulk and more at Toronto Comicon!
- Alice and Kev, meet Keeley and Lianna
- How to meet and date single lawyers on the online dating website?
- Tyler Shaw – abcdefu (Romantic Version) [Lyrics] abcdefghi love you still and you know i always will
- Networking Event Hacks to Introduce Yourself, Meet People and Spur Conversation
- SCRUFF will be the top-rated & most trustworthy app for gay, bi, trans and queer guys to get in touch – Sekmenler Makina
- Meet Dumba Clovis Cajetan, A Student Entrepreneur Who Has Trained And Mentored Over 1000 Young People In The Upper West Region In Various TVET Skills.
- 254: Money and Dating with Christine Hassler & Stefanos Sifandos – Chris Harder
- Meet the Galaxy S21, Plus and Ultra – Open attitude
- Writing fictional character, falling in love with them, and killing them off
- HotHispanicDating.com – Meet hot latinas and latinos singles looking to date, chat and flirt